♪ 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦 ♪

y/n pov

have you ever wondered what being a hybrid is like? one word: hell. both sides, monsters and humans hate eachother, meaning i'm hated by both. im a gijinka, but everybody just calls me a freak. i'm not even sure who my parents are, it's like i poofed into existence.

who needs them anyway? i'll cut to the point. i'm running away. there's a mountain nearby, and i'm going to live in it. i already searched it, and i saw no signs of life except for animals. i pack up the basics for survival, before i head if into the night, not looking back.

when i arrived, i used my small bits of magic to make me glide down. one again, no signs of civilization like last time. nice. i had already shipped out the perfect spot, it was in a snowy part of the cave. oh yeah, did i mention this cave it filled to the brim with magic?!

i push my thoughts aside as i jump into the treehouse i built a couple months back. i'm half rabbit monster after all, and yeah, i've been planning this for a while. i might only be 8 but i'm smart! i also know that i'm really sleepy from that trip. i fall asleep, as i'm now feeling safe, being alone.

メlong timeskip - 3 yearsメ

it's now been 3 short years of this heaven, and i'm 11 now! i do occasionally have to go up to the surface to steal food. it's not ideal, but i love it underground. i've actually named all the areas!

"Snowdin"

"Waterfall"

"Hotlands"

i haven't come up with a name for the entrance or exit yet, but i will soon! i push my h/c hair aside, i need to cut it soon. to make sure i didn't forget, i wrote it on a sheet of paper at the beginning of each area. now i definitely won't forget! i celebrate my mini win by going out and stealing food. i conceal identity as i go outside, as i go to my nearest store i stop and look at the news from a tv display.

"Monsters and humans, at war?"

i wasn't prepared for this, i didn't expect war! i quickly steal food as i go back underground.

• large timeskip again - 2 years •

i looked on in terror, my underground, being invaded by monsters! apparently the monsters lost and the humans were sealing them here. wait- that means i can't get food! i run to the exit, seeing it already blocked off. it seems i'm a second too late as all the monsters are there, mixed emotions obvious.

i can't do this. i know i'm 13 now but i just can't face them! they're probably pissed at any sort of human! i stand no chance. i ran. again. i'm so weak but i have a snowballs chance in hell on making it.

so i hid. for the rest of my existence i will remain hidden. i can't face them. i go to my treehouse and stay inside, on high alert in case monsters come near.

✿ guys, this is the intro, lots of time timeskips ✿

i'm 19 now, and things are looking up for me i guess? when i was younger and ran away, i didn't exactly think of everything. i had to steal multiple things, like sowing kits or paper. my look had changed completely now, and i was pretty happy with it.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

(this is just a reference, you can change it all you want. though things like your bunny ears have to be hidden by something, be it a hood or a mask.)

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

i had to wear a lot of darker colors so i can blend in at night, but i thought i looked a little nice at least. i've been watching all of these monsters grow, but some of them caught my eye. Sans, Toriel, Asgore, Undyne, Alyphs, and the one the caught my eye the most is a guy called,

'Papyrus.'

ive watched him for a while, after he got dangerously close to my treehouse, i got...
curious.

its not stalking i swear-

i watched him interact with his friends, and so i watched them too. well, not just watching anymore. last week i started leaving notes when it was nighttime. my first one was to Undyne, who had a problem solving a equation i knew the answer to.

of course, i saw her panic at first, but after she calmed down and used my answer to help, it worked! after that, i left notes to all the others except for Papyrus. though tonight, that'll change. i held the note on my hand as it turned nighttime. i've revised it enough to know exactly what it says,

"Papyrus,

We don't know each other, and we probably never will, but take more care of yourself. If you feel the need to smoke, or go escape to muffets every hour, you should talk to your brother.

~Watcher"

it originally said to come to me to talk, but i knew i was being selfish. i left the note on his window, his second-story window and ran away as fast as i could.

a/n

so- that's the introduction done, not sure where i'm going with this but hopefully you like it so far. this chapter was written about a year ago, so go easy on me. anyways,

cya.