♪ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 1 ♪

y/n pov

i jumped back in the treehouse, and i could feel my magic pumping through me, it was like i had 5 coffee cups. my magic was definitely acting up again. i was nowhere near tired, and that was due to all my magic training. for 5 years i practiced and pretty much mastered my magic.

yeah, almost. when i'm like this i usually can't sleep for a day, great. as i stay in my treehouse i didn't realise how much the time passed, as it was almost time to see papyrus's reaction!..

i need a new hobby. something that isn't being this watcher thing i made up. nonetheless i hop to it and run to see his reaction. i got there a little late, as he was already reading it. he... tore it up. threw it away.

i ran back, i know i shouldn't be upset, but is this what they think of me? ive decided, i'm going to help everyone out, not just them. i watched 10 different people that day, all of them i already know for seeing them grow up.

i went back and wrote them all notes too, either giving advice or giving an answer to one of their questions they had, etc. when it was night, i gave them all notes too. this became my thing, and these kind monsters accepted me, or well, my persona. i now became known as the watcher. some at the beginning had the same reaction as paps, not trusting me, but i think i've gotten a bit more trust from them now.

i hope anyways.

night came again and i decided to write a note to the original ones i sent one to.

"Undyne,

It's been a while, huh? Still doing "research"? well, makes sure to not eat too much ramen, stay healthy and watch anime!

~Watcher   

ps: the answer is in file alphys3"

"My Queen,

Your defense at night is still mediocre at best! I don't come bearing trouble, but i got inside in 10 minutes.

Up your defences!
~Watcher"

my last one i wrote was to papyrus. i already had the rest written.

"Papyrus,

Im sorry that you don't trust me yet, but maybe one day you will. I apologize for being so forward on my last note. Keep being you, and stay sane!

~Watcher"

of course i had ones for the others, they were just less interesting. i dont feel confident at all though. that's what i get for getting so blunt the first time. when it was night, i delivered all of them. i didn't even realize the eyes that saw me when i was in Undynes lab.

sans pov

i smile as i turn off my alarm, another wonderful day i can feel it in my bones! wait-! papyrus has plagued me with his awful puns! never fear! tacos can solve anything! i get dressed in my battle body and run downstairs to make tacos! i say everything out loud, as if i'm talking to one of my many fans,

"First, Turn The Heat Up Until The Stoves On Fire. Then Add The Meat And Any Seasoning! Then Put It In The Shell And Add The Cheese! Then Its Done Mweh Heheh!"

i look on the fridge to see a note, to me! i put it in my pocket, ill happily read it later! my brother walks in the room, i smile even more as he says hello,

"Hello Brother! Glad To See Your Up Early!"

my phone started ringing, it was Undyne! i answered.

Undyne pov

i called sans, papyrus isn't answering and we needed both of them to come, and quick! while Nabstabot was charging, he saw the watcher come into my lab and leave me a note! of course he followed and now we know where 'he' is at! sans picks up, and i tell him it's urgent for his brother and himself to come to the lab.

i make a call to Alphys and say the same thing, and only when they are all here i tell them why i had them gathered here. we were all filled with as much determination we monsters can have. we followed Nabstabot untill we got to this treehouse, it was way too high for any normal monster to get up.

suddenly we heard a voice, definitely a boy, 15-25 yrs old. he shouted at us, due to being so high up,

"Sans, Papyrus, Undyne, Alphys and Nabstabot why are you here?"

Alphys responds for us,

"Who are you, punk?"

"...I guess I owe some answers, give me a second."

we could see a figure jump down, it's practically suicide but he seems unfazed. his hood droops over his head, and his mask covers his eyes. his clothes are all dark, definitely for camo. 17-20 yrs old. he speaks,

"5 questions before I run away. I can deny if I want to."

i know i have a question, but i ask a different question first,

"Can we... u-umm t-talk our q-q-questions over f-first?"

"Sure."

we talk, and we have 5 legitimate questions. Papyrus gets to ask them, so hopefully he answers all of them. Papyrus starts asking,

a/n

hhhhhhhhh-

so uh-, yeah. cya.