KidWithHat x Cotton Candy (JOKE)

Based on real events

———

She knew she had to get ready to go to her aunt's house but she was so thirsty (no, not that way, peck neck-) she had to go down for a drink. Looking in the fridge first, there were no cold drinks prepared and so, she closed it, turning to the cupboard and grabbing a glass cup. She then went to the bottom cupboard to get the drink sweetener...

...but something caught her eye... and it was the first time she had seen it.

In the far back of the cupboard sat a jumbo cup of filled with fluffy and soft purple cotton candy. She let a smile take her face as she reached out to grab the cup out of the cupboard.

She didn't cared about drinking now. She missed that nostalgic taste of cotton candy. One by one, she ripped off all the layers preventing her from reaching that sweet material. She undid the neatly done ribbon, ripping apart another rubber keeping it together, opening the plastic and shoved the top lid off, revealing the inner substance to the open. Taking her fingers in, she grabbed some out and shoved it in her mouth.

The way it dissolves in her mouth brings her a huge wave of nostalgia and joy. When was the last time she had tasted cotton candy? She didn't remembered but... it wasn't like it mattered. She loved and missed the taste. It was like pleasure on her tongue. She had longed for more...

...but a thought came into mind...

"What about Sk_Jokling ? What will they think?!"

She continued eating.

By all of a sudden, she heard a shuffling from the kitchen door and quickly tried to hide the jumbo cup of cotton candy, thinking her mother might of caught her.

Her younger sister popped out from the side of the door, a white cap on her head and a red dress. Not the best combination in her opinion but it made her calm down.

"What do you think?"

They said in a bratty voice. She only responded with a hum, then heard her mother upstairs telling them to get ready. This made her sad. If only she could taste more of that sugary and lovable substance...

...unless...

She mentally smirked. She knew a way she could bring along the cotton candy...

...all she needed was a handbag and a good reason as to why she is bringing it.

((FYI im eating the cotton candy as im writing this))

The Totally Random Book of KidWithHatजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें