dirty (part 9)

You and jaden were cuddling until jaden stops hugging you.
You give him a pouty face and said " Y did you stop the cuddles? "

J: bc I wanted to * he smirks*

Y/n: but I want more cuddles? * u say sadly*

J: yh but what did you say yesterday?

Y/n: umm I was getting hurt and so were you yesterday dum dum

J: oh s**t yh I mean the day before.

Y/h: I said tommorrow

J: *climbs on top of you* and tommorrows been.

Y/n: sor-

You get Interupted by jaden making out with you.

A/n: ⚠smut warning⚠

He takes your top off and starts kissing down your neck, leaving red marks all over you body, he takes his top off to. And then he gets down to your sweat pants and takes them off leaving you in your underwear. He then starts rubbing your clit and kissing you. He takes your bra off and your panties and starts eating you out it's so good that you want moan but you are trying your best not to. You whisper in his ear "I want you in me daddy! " Which turned him on even more. He starts to put one finger in you and thrusts in you, and then adds another finger and a third one and starts pumping into you. You let a a soft moan and said "dAdDy PuT yOuR 🍆 iN mE pLeAsE. " Jaden then pulls his sweats pants down and his boxers and you start deep throating him. He then gets and condom and slides it on he then slams into you and you let out a load moan, and slams into again really hard and thrust really hard and it feels so good! You then feel a knot in your stomach. You manage to spit out "Daddy I'm about to cum" Without moaning loudly. He then says "go on bbg" You came all over his 🍆 and it felt so good. He keeps on thrusting into you hard.
10 minutes go by and jaden all of a sudden stops and takes his 🍆 out. You say " Baby why did you stop?" He said " Dw bbg I give you more in a minute I just gotta cum! " He then came into the condom and took it off and put a new one on (bc why not) he then thrusts into you again without warning and you aren't looking so you moan super loud bc he slammed into you so hard and you didn't expect it. He then says " shh bbg we don't want them to hear! " You then nod and say "sorry daddy it's just too good! " He keeps thrusting in you really hard and your trying not to moan Loudly and you let out a soft moan bc he hit your G-spot. He keeps on thrusting hard in that one spot where your G-spot is and you say " Daddy it's to hard not to moan! " Then you get a response with " Ok bbg just try your best you can moan if you like, just not too loud" You say "why can't I moan loudly? " He replied with " So we don't wake them" You nod and just let him do his job and you moaning quietly for a while and 1hr goes by. He then stops and lays next to you and says " I love you y/n! " You respond with "Love you too bb"  He says : gn bbg I love you so glad you let me do that I have been waiting soo long! "
Y/n: gn love you too and yw!

A/n: ⚠smut over⚠

You both get dressed and go to sleep and you wake up to Jaden laying next to you cuddling you.
Y/n: good morning Bubba.
J: morning bbg.

You go to get up to go to the shower but fall down.
Y/n: umm bb...
J: y are you on the floor?
Y/n: it's called your bf f***ing you too hard.
J: *laughs* sorry bb.
Y/n: can you help me to the bathroom?
He grabs your hand and helps you to the bathroom. You have a shower and get ready.

Bryce POV

I woke up went downstairs and didn't see y/n I was worried bc she is usually awake by 10am and cooked breakfast by now.I just sat on the couch and scrolled through tiktok waiting for her to come down.

End of Bryce's POV

You went downstairs and said

Y/n: hi Bryce!
B: OOOOoooo your wake, hi!
Y/n: oh shut up I was just struggling to get to sleep last night and I slept in ok?
B: ok!
Y/n: crepes or waffles?
B: OOOOOoooo I get to choose.
Y/n: stop doing that or I will make one of the other boys choose.
B: ok ok sorry.
Y/n so what do you want?
B: crepes pls!

You make the crepes and put them on the table. This is what they look like :

Griffin came down stairs and said

G: why does it Smell so good down here?!

Y/n: Hi Griff Griff. I happened that's why it smells so good?!

Q: what's did you make?

Y/n: uh see for yourself!!

They go to the table and see the beautiful art you made (lol I'm cherishing a crepe oml)

The rest of the boys come down and ate their food.

Jh: y/n?
Y/n: Yess.
Jh: since when could you cook this good?
Kio: ikr this is the best food I have had!
Ant: I wish I could cook like this!

Everyone laughs until there is a knock at the door.

J: i'll get it.
E: ok
Y/n: be careful
J: I will.

Jaden opens the door and sees...

I will be doing part 10 tommorrow or the this afternoon idk!

Word count 982!