Not an Update but Important

So... I just got Facebook to use messenger because it doesn't work without it now and I was scrolling through my dad's friends adding who i knew and I saw my sister. Last post Jan 20, 2017 where she tagged our dad in a post about her finding a game on sale. She updated her photo a few times after but all in 2017. Her boyfriend at the time's profile picture is her and him kissing at an aquarium. I don't know if he got a new Facebook or what but his last post was Oct 18, 2018 where he had an online fundraiser for American Foundation for Suicide Prevention.

If you don't understand: three years ago my sister gave up

She was verbally abused by her birth mother and half siblings because those apples didn't fall far from that tree. My dad had divorced that lady because she is actually insane, they took a test.

It took my father, who is the best person I know, YEARS to get custody of my sister. She would tell him growing up she hated it at her moms and wanted to stay with him but because her mom knew the judge she got custody and my father got limited visits. My sister told her therapist almost every visit how she hated her moms.

It took about three years after she chose to live with my dad at 12 before he officially got full custody.

She has attempted to end it before but someone was there in time.

This time no one was there.

She was planning on coming over and spending the entire summer with us.

So please

Don't.

Whatever is going on will pass, it's just another chapter in your life and it will get better if you give it time.

It's not going to just get better, go see a therapist, read the Bible, pray, and think.

Who will you hurt?

You may think no one cares but trust me, they do.

I miss my sister everyday.

There was about ten years between us and we had the normal sibling fights when she lived with us but I love her.

My favorite part about going on vacation to Florida was that we'd visit her.

Sometimes I wonder if I wasn't enough. What if I would have reached out more.

Then I wouldn't have to sit next to our dad during her funeral unable to do anything.

For a while there I was scared to bring her death up because i was scared of loosing my dad too.

I remember her funeral- childhood friends came and we went to the teen section of the church and played games before it and then after we grabbed something to eat and went back up stairs.

I could not stand another 'I'm sorry'

I probably should have been down there with my parents but I couldn't. I didn't cry until that night because I couldn't stand someone pointing it out and saying something small like it's supposed to make everything okay.

So again, please

America
Call 800-273-8255 or text TALK to 741741.