Part 1

In Musutafu Japan there's has been this strange event that's been taking place. And which 10% of the population would be born with these powers/abilities, know as quirks. And some of these people uses there's quirks for good and some for evil. And that's why the pro heroes started to form a school so they can start and train theses up in coming heros.
And to see who will become the next number one hero.

(Y/N) (P.O.V.)

*Ring*

*Ring*

*Ring*

Click

(Y/N) : Alright, I'm up.

Said a young boy who goes by the name of (Y/N) Todoroki who is the twin brother to Shoto, and the second son to the number two hero endeavor. And today he is getting ready to go to the heroes course so he can make his promise come to reality.

(Y/N) : Man I hate mornings.

Then he get up and goes to the shower and once he done and cleans himself. And all so putting on his clothes which is a light blue shirt and black skinny jeans. And some black sneakers and also grabbing his phone. He then leaves his room to wake up his brother.

* Knock*

* Knock*

(Y/N) Yo.Shoto it's time to get up!!

He then hears some movement and then the door opens to reveal his twin brother.

Shoto : *Yawn* Morning (N/N)

(Y/N) : Morning come let's get some breakfast then we can get to the heroes course.

Then they started to head down stairs to the kitchen and then shoto seats at the table waiting for his brother to get done making the meal. And once he done (y/n) then sets the plates down and started to eat. And after they finish they started to head out the door and making there way to the heroes course.

*Small Time Skip*

3rd Person (P.O.V.)

Once they make it there they started to see others also going to the building. And while on the way there (Y/N) accidentally bummed into someone.

Thud

(Y/N) : Oof.

"Ouch hey watch where you going!! "

Come from a feminine voice

(Y/N) : Uh?

Looks down and sees that he's on top of someone of a girl.

(Y/N) : Oh

(Y/N) : Oh. S-sorry!!

Jirou : Well can you at least get off of me.

(Y/N) : *Nervous Chuckle* Sorry about that.

Then he out reached his hand and then the girl takes it. And once (Y/N) got a good look at her he couldn't help to think that she really cute.

Jirou : Thanks names Jirou Kyoka and you?

(Y/N) O-oh the names (Y/N) Todoroki nice to meet you.

Then they shake hands

Jirou : Wait so your the son to the number two hero right?

(Y/N) : Yeah... I am.

He says with a hint a venom in his voice

Jirou : Hey so want to walk with me to the building?

(Y/N) : Yeah sure let me ask shoto.

And when he turned around he noticed that he's no longer there

(Y/N) : Guess he went ahead *sigh* alright let's go.

Jirou : Sweet come on.

And then they started to head into the building and once inside they parted ways and then (Y/N) spots his brother in the upper corner.

(Y/N) (P.O.V.)

Shoto : Took you long enough brother.

(Y/N) : Jeez. Thanks for ditching me back there. flame brain.

Shoto : No problem minty breath.

He said with a cheeky grin because he knows that his twin hate that nickname.

(Y/N) : *Growling*Hey don't call me "minty breath!! ".

Shoto : * Chuckle* Sorry couldn't help myself.

Then (y/n) start to grumble a bit then he started to take his seat and then the president hero mic started to announce the course.

-End Chapter

A/N : Hey guys that was part one of this story and I just want to let you know that I will be following the show and I will also have some parts to try and make (Y/N) fit into the story. And also when I finished the first season. Then I will make the first lemon with Jirou in the story. So let me know how you like the first part and I'll see you in the next one.)