whipped

REAL LIFE

WARNING: slight sexual content

"bryce! give me my phone!" brooklyn said chasing him around the island in the kitchen.

"noooo" he said running up the stairs and hiding in jadens room.

"BRYCE MICHEAL HALL" brooklyn screamed as she ran after him.

when she made it to the top of the stairs, she lost sight of him. she looked around before cautiously waking into different rooms. when she got to jadens, she opened the door and saw jaden lying on the bed with his phone in hand. just in joggers as she stood there in a sports bra and nike pro shorts.

"have you seen bryce?"

"no i haven't" he said eyeing the closet.

"okay" she smirked before quietly walking towards the closet. she swung opened the doors and pounced on bryce before he could move.

he screamed slightly before laughing.

"okay you caught me, here's your phone" he said handing brooklyn her phone.

she got off him and sat next to jaden on his bed. bryce climbed out the closet and closed the doors.

"hey look who just came out the closet" she joked

"yea yea very funny" bryce said rolling his eyes playfully. he walked towards to the door and opened it.

"please don't fuck" he said before leaving and closing the door behind him.

brooklyn and jaden turned to eachother before laughing. they don't even know why they were laughing since that exact thing had been on there minds.

brooklyn got off the bed and set up her phone ready for a tiktok. she found a sound and began dancing. when jaden noticed he got up and spun her around to face him.

he kissed her. she was taken back but soon wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him back. she heard the tiktok stop and pulled back.

"you told me to shut up and kiss you so i did" he said smirking.

she playfully rolled her eyes and grabbed her phone, putting the tiktok in her drafts. she turned her phone off and turned back to jaden. she pulled him in for a longer kiss. she wrapped her arms around his neck, playing with the hair on the back of his neck.

his arms rested perfectly on her waist, moving down touching her ass. she felt him smirk and the two stumbled back onto his bed.

brooklyn still on top of jaden. she smirked knowing she had control. jaden pushed himself up and crawled back making brooklyn crawl after him, laughing.

she crawled on top of him and kissed him. her arms rested by his face as his hands rested on her ass. she smirked into the kiss before moving her hips slightly back and forth.

soon she felt his friend grow bigger by the second. she depend the kiss more then traveled down his jaw to his neck. she left wet kisses, slightly sucking here and there.

when she heard him let out a small moan, she knew she hit the spot. she kissed that spot lightly before slightly sucking on it.

once she was done with that spot, she pulled back and examined his face. she smiled innocently before planting a kiss on his lips. when she pulled away, he flipped her over causing him to be on top.

he copied her innocent smile before kissing her passionately. his kisses moved down her jaw and to her neck.

he planted loads of kisses over her neck, sucking lightly here and there. he hit her sensitive spot and could tell the effect he had over her. he sucked harder more than before causing her breath to hitch.

he smiled into her neck before pulling away. he went to kiss her again before they heard a knock on the door.

"cock block" jaden muttered climbing off of brooklyn.

"yea?" she yelled.

"nessa's here, i want you to meet her!" josh yelled back through the door.

"okay give me a second!" she yelled, climbing out of bed. she walked into jadens bathroom and examined the hickey.

it was pretty big and knew she would be able to cover it.

"jadennn" she whined.

"yes?" he said smirking as he came behind her.

"look what you done"

"you can't say you didn't like it" he smirked

"maybe" she smirked "give me a hoodieee" she whined

he quickly ran out the room and came back with a hoodie. brooklyn smiles widely before chucking the hoodie on. it hid most of the hickey which was fine on her part.

"i'll be back" she said pecking jadens lips before grabbing her phone and walking out the room.

jaden walked back into the room and sat on his bed, smiling widely.

"dude she's got you whipped" he heard. jaden turned his head and saw josh sat on his bed.

"so are you" jaden said, sitting up.

"yea but atleast i can admit it" josh smirked.

on the other hand, brooklyn was sat in her room talking gossip with nessa. the two hit it off pretty well. they got along great.

"soooo, you and jaden huh?" nessa smirked

"how'd you-"

"oh please, i see all over social media and those comments" nessa smirked "plus you're wearing his hoodie"

"okay okay, we don't have any labels but we kissed a few times and-" brooklyn pulled down the side of her hoodie slightly, revealing the hickey.

"damn girl" nessa said examining it.

"your whipped" nessa said laughing.

"i know"

authors note:

okay so, i was thinking i'd get her with nick-

i'm joking

or am i?

word count- 925