Night of Horror (Part 3)

The gang made it to that new haunted house in Misty Meadows.

Cooper said, "I may need a new set of pants after this. Ha-ha-ha!"

D said, "You're not wearing pants. Ha-ha-ha!"

Trollex said, "Aargh! In all me years o' voyagin' th' vast seas, I 'ave ne'er seen anythin' more odious!"

Everyone shared a laugh at that remark.

Poppy said, "I wish Biggie was here."

Queen Essence said, "It's just gonna take him a while to even like it. Baby steps, honey. Baby steps."

They all then went inside.

Inside, they all screamed at falling eyeballs, stepped on bones, and were surprised by Trolls in scary costumes jumping out at them.

However, something scurried behind them.

Barb asked, "What was that?"

Poppy said, "I'm sure it was just part of the haunted house."

But then, three ghosts appeared out of nowhere!

The gang screamed and were chased around the house.

Just then, they fell down a strange hole in the floor, which led them into an underground cavern.

The hole then sealed itself, leaving them trapped inside.

King Quincy said, "Wow, Poppy. You Pop Trolls sure know how to make it interesting."

But, Poppy nervously said, "I don't think this was supposed to happen."

Trollex asked, "What are we gonna do then?"

Queen Essence said, "Let's all just remain calm. Panicking isn't gonna help."

Smidge said, "Yeah. She's right. Let's not freak out."

Just then, a huge shadow appeared from afar.

The shadow belonged to...a monster!

Smidge shouted, "Oh, my guh! Freak out! FREAK OUT!"

They all screamed and ran away.

But, they ended up in a spider's web.

Trollex shouted, "It's so...sticky!"

DJ shouted, "I can't move!"

The monster was slowly approaching them.

They all shook and fought as hard as they could until they were able to get free.

They were able to get outside.

But, they were at the edge of a cliff.

They were cornered by the monster.

They all held onto each other.

The monster looked at them and saw them whimpering and tearing up.

"Oh! I'm so sorry!"

They all knew that voice, "Biggie?!"

The monster was actually Biggie in disguise.

"Yes. And can you ever forgive me?"

Branch said, "I don't believe it!"

Trollex said, "That was..."

Barb said, "The best scare ever!"

Smidge said, "That was more terrifying than the most terrifying thing I could ever think of! How did you do it?!"

Biggie explained, "Well, I realized I wasn't ready to give up on Fright Night, so I asked the owners of the haunted house if it was ok to make a couple of changes. Mr. Dinkles was the creature that was scurrying after you."

Mr. Dinkles showed up in a vampire's cape.

"Meep."

"I also asked Milton Moss to borrow a couple of his critters for some help."

The three ghosts were actually birds and Biggie asked a couple of spiders for the spider web.

Everyone was amazed at Biggie's efforts and insisted he do it every year.

But, Biggie responded, "I could, but the truth is I really don't want to."

Everyone went, "You don't?!"

D asked, "What do you mean? You did it. You found a way we can all have fun together."

Biggie said, "Yes, but I've also realized something. You all may love Fright Night and I may be good at being a part of it, but it's no fun for me to see my friends feel like they're in danger, even if I know they're not. I really just don't like it. It's just not my cup of tea."

Cooper asked, "Spoooooky tea?"

Biggie answered, "No. Just regular tea. We do lots of fun things together, but I'm afraid this just isn't gonna be one of them. Actually, I'm not afraid. I'm perfectly fine with it."

Poppy responded, "Then we are, too."

Everyone agreed.

***

Back in his pod, Biggie was reading in bed with Mr. Dinkles.

"Now this is what I call a perfect Fright Night."