My Prom King

The night went too long. Went to the point everyone was now dancing on the dance floor. I was left here with Jihyo, the mc and hashtag my bestfriend. She waved to Daniel, her boyfriend, he smiled and bowed to me then continued to walk with his friends. With Dahyun..

😭

"Ask him to dance with you, Sana" her hand landing on mine. Then patting my back. Now I'm regretting that I came here, was this really how they described that 'Prom is great' 'Fun'? I don't feel it, I wanna feel happiness and that the reason is Him.

At the last glance, Jihyo hugged me. Maybe because she felt bad for me, I don't know, all I know was that I stood up and went to the restroom.

Sitting on the floor, crying, regretting for the decision. Prom isn't for me If I can't be happy. I could hear everyone shouting outside, closing the walls and seperating my existence with them. It was too much. I couldn't understand why I'm this emotional? Was I desperate? Wanting to get closer to you each moment?

"GOOOO!!"

"KIM DAHYUN!!!"

"KANGGG DANIELLL!!"

"NOOOO DAHYUNNN!!"

Before, when I hear his name. A smile would stick onto me and I couldn't help myself avoid from looking at him. Because I knew, that when I look at him- he would smile.

Now, it felt like I was her girlfriend and that I'm jealous because he's with another girl. Yeah, I wouldn't want myself to assume but how? How can you avoid that? It isn't like we are in a relationship- though the fact that I like him so much brings me back to the reality that I wouldn't have him till the end.

I cried and looked at the mirror as my makeup continued to wash of with the tears, feelings all around. This was just a small situation but I felt like a knife that I could ache in pain. No matter how much you smile- I know, that I'm not the reason of it...

'I'd be the Prom Queen if crying was a contest..'

A moment of sobbing loudly. I shook my head and looked for my purse, that brought up some makeup. Started to brush the makeup, trying to cover up the mess I made. Stupid, Sana! Today is Prom!

'I just want to spend the night with you'

"THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!" I shouted.

The make up was now done. I sighed and looked at the mirror, contented about the makeup I did. I then opened the door and stopped when I saw someone looking at me.

"I was waiting for you, and the Dance is about to- What happen?! Y-your eyes is a little bit swollen!" She stopped talking, her eyes looking at my face, as if an investigator. All I wanna do is run and escape

She pulled me to the dance floor and smiled at me before saying "Let's just enjoy the night, Sana" Momo said. She continued to dance with me, as if she was a boy. Though, It made me happy. Happy that I couldn't care about what was happening.