𝗶. 𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚'𝙨

( CHAPTER ONE)
Glitter

𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚'𝙨

"Wheezie did you take my headphone's again!" The teen asked as she marched into her little's sisters room, Wheezie looked up from her phone and glared at Selena through her glasses. Her stomach flat down on the comfortable mattress as Selena awaited an answer with both hands on her hips.

"No, it was probably Sarah!" The brunette replied as she stood up swiftly to shut the door in Selena's face, her older sister rolled her eyes and began to walk across the hallway towards her twin's room.

"Sarah!" Selena shouted barging into the blonde's room, there she sat on her bed with the headphones tucked into her ears. The Cameron sister ignored her due to the loud music blasting through the headphones, Selena groaned as she shoved her sisters shoulder.

"What!" Sarah finally spoke as she unplugged the device from her ear, you could still hear the loud one direction screaming even from far away.

"Are those my headphones?" Selena questioned with a raised brow.

"Yeah, why" Sarah casually replied.

"Can you give them to me?" Selena asked in a annoyed tone, her patience was running short as Sarah sat in the same spot with a care in the world.

"No." Sarah responded giving her a smirk and put them back in her ear, Selena launched at her as the twins began to fight for the headphones. Tugging and pulling at each other's hair as if they were seven years old again fighting for a Barbie doll.

"Sarah, seriously!" Selena whined, "I need to finish Teen Wolf before this bitch of a hurricane takes all the power out for the rest of the night."

"Fine." Sarah threw the headphones at the girl who caught it, her blonde hair was messy and had a small pink mark on forehead where Selena had slapped her. "Now get the hell out."

"Thank you." Selena smiled innocently and ran them to her room, but she passed her stepmom on the way, the blonde women whipped around towards the sprinting teen.

"Hey careful, no running in the hall please." Rose shouted but she received a slammed door, the rich women rolled her eyes and shook her head. "Damn kids never listen."

Excitingly, Selena jumped onto her bed and connected the Bluetooth headphones into her ear, "Last season bitch." The girl muttered as got comfortable, she pressed the Hulu icon and began midway through the season. After a while Selena felt her eyes began heavy, struggling to keep them open as the episode contained, she sighed as she stood up to charge the phone and hideaway the headphones in her drawer so Sarah didn't steal them next time. It wasn't the first time her twin would sneak into her room to steal stuff from her, it was quite common, from clothes all the way to makeup.