𝗶𝗶𝗶. 𝘼𝙡𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙍𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙡𝙚𝙙𝙜𝙚, 𝙗𝙖𝙜 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙙

(CHAPTER THREE)
Glitter

𝘼𝙡𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙍𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙡𝙚𝙙𝙜𝙚, 𝙗𝙖𝙜 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙙

"I JUST CAN'T GET IT OUT OF MY HEAD." Topper muttered as he talked to the two boys beside him, "It's just in repeat; your move, broski."

"Bro, he had a semiautomatic pointed at your head." Kelce added, "Safety off."

"That's what I'm saying, it's insane." Rafe mumbled as Selena couldn't help but interrupt their conversation with one of her many snarky comments.

"You're acting as if you weren't holding a person's head underwater and drowning them." She smiled as she approached from behind, "It fair and square, Top, put your big boy pants on."

"Fuck off, Lena." Rafe rolled his eyes at the sight of his younger sister, "This conversation doesn't involve you."

"Aw," Selena grinned and patted his shoulder, he quickly shrugged off her hand, "Lovely to see you to, Rafe, quit bitchin', all of you."

As she walked away Kelce sighed and glared at the back of her head, "You're sister is a bitch."

"Tell me about it, I've had to deal with her for sixteen years." Rafe took a large gulp of the drink in his hand as they went back to their conversation. But quickly their attention was torn away as Sarah made it a mission to retrieve a stuffed elephant for a girl. The problem was the 14,000 volts in the wires wrapped around wooden planks that connected the boat and land.

Even from all the protest of the people watching Sarah continued, Rose was forced to walk away from whatever she was doing to lecture her. "Oh, you've gotta be kidding me." The women groaned, "Sarah, get down now!"

"Rose, calm down, I'm an athlete, I got this!"

"Don't fall, and don't die, please!" Selena called out but paused, "Wait, actually, fall on the wires, maybe you can get superpowers!"

"Don't encourage this, Selena!" Rose yelled, "You're going to get electrocuted, get down!"

Sarah only mocked the blonde women by shimming her shoulders and placing a shit-eating grin on her face. She continued till her eyes caught sight of the toy, "I see her!" But only moments after she let out a loud shriek and fell.

A crowd of panicked people gasp, including Topper, but Selena stood in her spot giggling. She had checked the boat before-hand and knew that the wires were disconnected, Sarah lifted up a hand with the rubber wire dangling tauntingly.