part one 《Moving In》

You were sitting in your car, you were moving with your parent's to Indiana, your dad was driving and you were chilling in the back.. Being an only-child... You were used to being alone..

When you arrived at your house that your parent's had bought, you got out and saw a group of girl's playing with each other and talking.. You suddenly got an urge of jealousy... Your mom pulled your boxes out from the trunk of the car, and handed it to you, after taking it inside the house you came back out.. "Sweety..??~ Why don't you go over there and meet those girl's...??~" Your mom patted your back..

As you approached the 4 girl's they waved at you, "H-Hello, I'm [Y/N]...!!~" You said, happy to see that they were your age...!!~ One of the girl's was eating a Twinkie, cream all over her mouth, the other 3 were painting a garage door.. "Hiiiiiiii!!!~" The long haired one said, "I'm Roberta!!~" She said... "I'm Chrissy..." The chubby one with the Twinkie cream said... "I'm Samantha... But.. Please just call me Sam.." The long brown headed one said, "I'm Tina!!~" The blonde one said, you smiled and sat down, "Sooo... I just moved in... And, I was wondering... Could I get to know y'all better...???~" You said, as you looked down at your feet, you heard Roberta groan... "Warmer alert...!!~" Roberta said, as everyone stood up, you looked up at the blonde headed people/guy's on bike's... As they all threw balloon's at everyone in your group..

After figuring out that the balloon's were filled with Jello, you wiped your face off... You had asked your mom/mum if you could spend the night at Chrissy's house... You grunted as you threw the rag down, you looked outside Chrissy's window...

As you sighed and changed into your pajama's, you layed down with Chrissy... "Sorry for the inconvenience of The Warmer Brother's..." Chrissy said..

As you nodded, you noticed that Chrissy was asleep..

Hey y'all, just wanted to thank you... If you even read this mess...!!~