Part # 1

Taylor Weasley Also Known As Bloody Witch Is The Princess Of Her Father . Her Father Jackson Weasley Is The World's Biggest Buisness Man . Taylor's Mother Jennifer Weasley Is Jackson's Love And His Wife . Their Family Is The World's Most Powerful And The Richest Family . You Must Be Thinking That They Are Powerful And Rich , So , They Must Be Good . BUT NO ! People Call Them Demons , Witches And Devils . Killing People Is Like a Game To Them .
Some Information About Jackson Weasley .
( Jackson Weasley Was Born Heart-Less . He Spent More Than Half Of His Life In Killing People . He Is Rich And Powerful . The Person Who Dare To Speak A Word Infront Of Him Or At His Back Or Interrupt Him Or Say Something Against Him That Person Dies In A Very Painful Way . )
Some Information About Jennifer Weasley .
( Jennifer Was Born In A Middle-Class Family . She Fell In Love With A Famous Buisness Man's Son Jackson Weasley . Jackson Also Fell In Love With Her So , They Got Married . Jennifer Gave Birth To 2 Cute Babies . 1 Boy And 1 Girl . The Girl Was Heart-Less . But The Boy Wasn't Heart-Less . )
Some Information About Taylor Weasley .
( Taylor Weasley Was Born Heart-Less Just Like Her Father . She Loves Killing People . She Loves Torturing People . She Loves Killing Young Girls . She Wants To Be Immortal And Wants To Rule The Whole World . She Found A Way To Be Immortal And That Way Scares The S**t Out Of People . ( Author : " I Will Tell You Later In The Story That What Was That Way . " )  Because Of That Way She Is Known As The BLOODY WITCH . )
Some Information About Chris Weasley
( Chris Weasley Is Not Like His Sister , Mother And Father . He Is A Pure Soul . He Hates His Family Because They Have a Dark Personality . His Sister Taylor Is A Few Seconds Older Than Him . So , She Always Bully Him . One Day , He Ran Away From His House And Lived His Life Hapily . He Loves Everyone . He Never Saw His Family Again . )
To Be Continued