Part # 2

Mr. Weasley's P.O.V
( Mr.Weasley Was Sitting On The Couch In The Living Room While Drinking His Red Whine . He Was Looking Relaxed . Mr. Weasley Felt Someone's Presence . He Looked Beside Him And Saw His Assistant Stanting . He Stared At Him For About 3-4 Seconds And Said )
Mr. Weasley : " John . " ( Mr. Weasley Said Calmly )
John : " Yes , Sir . " ( He Said Like A Soldier )
Mr. Weasley : " Why Do You Always Stand Like A Soldier Who Is Sooooooooooooo Aware Of His Surroundings ? If That Soldier Saw Someone Unknown He Will Shoot That Person Right In His/Her Head . You're My Assistant Not My Bodyguard . " ( Mr. Weasley Said A Little Annoyed Because Of John's Behaviour )
John : " Sorry , Sir . It Won't Happen Again . " ( He Said And Lowered His Head )
Mr. Weasley : " Good . I Want Atleast 15 Young Girls . Kidnap Them And Throw Them In The Basement , Then , Call Taylor And Tell Her That The Girls Are Ready . " ( He Said )
John : " Yes , Sir . " ( He Said )
( John Went Away With 15-20 Men Following Him From The Behind To Kidnap The Girls . )
End Of Mr. Weasley's P.O.V
Time Skip
After 2 Hours
Taylor's P.O.V
( Taylor Was Laying On Her Bed While Playing Pubg Mobile . Only 1 Player Was Alive Except For Her In The Game . She Was So Focused But , Then , She Heard A Knock )
* Knock Knock *
Taylor : " COME IN ! BUT KEEP QUITE ! " ( She Shouted And John Came In . He Didn't Dared To Say A Word Because He Know How Bad Will Be The Consequences If He Said Something While She's Playing Her Favourite Game Pubg Mobile . )
Taylor : " WHAT THE F**K ! THIS IS NOT FAIR ! I CAN'T LOOSE ! " ( Taylor Was Hella Mad Right Now Because She Lost . She Got Up From Her Bed . She Saw A Vase . She Went Towards It , Grab It And Threw It On The Floor In Anger . John Wasn't Shocked At All Because Everyone In The House Is Used To It . She Always Break Things When Loose Something Or Her Game . She Clenched Her Fist . She Realizes That John Was Standing . She Looked At Him Angrily And Said )
Taylor : " WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HERE ! WHAT DO YOU WANT ! IF YOU'RE GONNA SAY SOMETHING STUPID , THEN , GET LOST BEFORE I BEAT THE S**T OUT OF YOU ! " ( John Flinched And Said )
John : " Ms. Mr. Weasley Said That The Girls Are In The Basement . " ( He Said A Little Scared Of Taylor )
Taylor : " Oh ! Good , Then . * Smirk * How Many Are They ? " ( She Askes In A Husky Tone . John Gulped And Said )
John : " 21 . " ( He Said Scared )
Taylor : " Names And Ages ? " ( She Asked )
John : " Jennie's Age Is 24 , Lisa's Age Is 23 , Mina's Age Is 16 , Sana's Age Is 16 , Suzy's Age Is 19 , Wendy's Age Is 23 , Selena's Age Is 20 , Ariana's Age Is 18 , Ginny's Age Is 15 , Hermione's Age Is 17 , Juliet's Age Is 16 , Scarlette's Age Is 15 , Lily's Age Is 15 , Britney's Age Is 21 , Amy's Age Is 25 , Sara's Age Is 19 , Tera's Age Is 25 , Revan's Age Is 25 , Dolly's Age Is 15 , Jasmine's Age Is 17 And Kristen's Age Is 25 . " ( He Said )
Taylor : " Let's Go . " ( She Said In An Exciting Tone Because After Such A Long Time Maybe After 2 Weeks She Is Going To Torture Someone ( Author : " Lol . After 2 Weeks . " ) . )
End Of Taylor's P.O.V
John's P.O.V
( John And Taylor Are Now In The Basement . Taylor Was Looking At The Girls Who Were Unconscious . The Smirk Didn't Left Her Face . Her Eyes Were Dark Just Like Her Aura . One By One The Girls Woke Up . Suddenly , John Heard A Girl's Voice . He Looked Towards That Direction Ans Saw It Was Jennie . Jennie Said )
Jennie : " Where Am I ? " ( Her Eyes Widened When She Saw That There Were Alot Of Girls . She Tried To Move But Couldn't Because She Was Tied To The Chair . She Shouted At John )
Jennie : " HEY ! YOU ! YOU BLUE EYED MAN ! LET ME GO YOU B*****D ! " ( She Shouted . Anger Started To Build Up Inside Taylor . She Got Up From Her Chair , Went Towards Jennie And Slapped Her . A Red Mark Could Be Seen On Jennie's Right Cheek . Taylor Harshly Grab Jennie's Hairs And Said )
Taylor : " How Dare You ? Huh ! I Think You Don't Know Who I Am . Huh ! If You Dare To Say A Word Again I Will Beat The S**t Out Of You . Got It . " ( Taylor Said While Gritting Her Teeth In Anger . She Said )
Taylor : " John . " ( She Said But No Response Because He Was In His Own World . Taylor Took Her Gun Out And Shot It In The Air . John Snapped Back To Reality . He Said )
John : " Y-y-ye-es M-ma'a-am . " ( He Said While Stuttering . Taylor Went Towards Him And Said )
Taylor : " You Are My Dad's Assistant . That's Why , I Am Letting You Go . If You Weren't His Assistant , Then , I Would Have Killed You . Now , Pay Attention . Take The Cutting Pliers And Give It To Me . I Wanna Teach Someone A Lesson . " ( She Looked At Jennie . Jennie Gulped In Fear . John Gave Taylor The Cutting Pliers , She Took It From Him And Went Towards Jennie . John Placed A Bucket Under Jennie's Hands . Taylor Grab Jennie's Pinky Finger . Jennie Said )
Jennie : " M-ma'am , I-I-I A-am Sorr-rry . This W-w-w-will Ne-ever Happe-en Ag-gain . " ( She Said While Stuttering . Taylor Said )
Taylor : " Pinky Promise . " ( She Said In A Husky Tone )
Jennie : " P-pink-Ky Pro-omise . " ( She Said . A Devilish Smirk Appeared On Taylor's Face And She Said )
Taylor : " After Today You Will Never Be Able To Make A Pinky Promise . " ( She Said And Cut Jennie's Pinky Finger With The Cutting Pliers . Jennie Screamed )
Jennie : " AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ! " ( She Screamed In Pain While Crying Badly . People's Screaming Is Like A Song To Taylor's Ears . She Loves Seeing People Suffering And Begging Her To Stop . She Cut Jennie's Left Hand's Pinky Finger . Jennie Started Crying Badly . Blood Was Dripping Like A Waterfall Actually Bloodfall . )
End Of John's P.O.V
Time Skip
Author's P.O.V
( The Whole Night Taylor Tortured The Girls . Taylor's Parents Didn't Woke Up Because The Basement Is Soundproof . The Bucket Was Filled With Blood Of The Girls . Taylor Killed All The Girls Except For Jennie Beacuse Taylor Wanted Jennie To Suffer . To Suffer Till Death . She Just Cutted Her Pinky Fingers . Nothing Else . )
End Of Author's P.O.V
Time Skip
Next Day
Taylor's P.O.V
( Taylor Woke Up At 9:32 A.m . She Yawned . She Got Up From Her Bed And Stretched Her Arms . She Heared Something Dripping . She Looked Towards Her Window And Saw That It Was Raining Heavily . She Got Excited And Ran Downstairs . ( Author : " Taylor Loves Rainy Season . Me Too . " ) She Went Out Of The House And Spread Her Arms While Enjoying The Beautiful Moment )
Taylor's Mind : " Rain Is My Freedom . Feeling Of No Worries . Self Confidence . My Motivation . I Never Got The Love I Needed But When It Rains It Feels Like Water Is Not Dripping But Instead Love Is Dripping From The Clouds . I Know I Will Go To Hell Because I Killed More Than 10,000 Innocent Girls . But I Won't Go To Hell 'Cuz I Will Never Die . Why Is No One Immortal ? I Wanna Be Immortal . I Wanna Rule The World . Rain Is Something Else For Me . Some People Like Me Feels The Rain And The Others Just Get Wet . Enhancing Productivity , Inspiration And Committment To Kill More And More People In Life . It Might Sounds Weird To Others ? I Know It Will . But It's Not Weird For Me . ( Psycho Author : " IT DOESN'T SOUND WEIRD TO TAYLOR ! IT'S HER LIFE SHE CAN DO WHATEVER SHE WANT ! WHY THE HELL DO YOU CARE ! HUH ! Thank You . " ) The Nature Wears A Wonderful Look , Inspires Creativity And Wisdom When Everything Is Afresh And Cool . I Always Listen To The Rhythm Of Falling Rain . Those Who Say Only Sunshine Brings Happiness , They Never Danced In Rain . " ( She Thought . After About 1 Hour , 13 Minutes And 22 Seconds ( Author : " Lol . " ) Fluer Taylor's Personal Assistant Came And Said )
Fluer : " Ms. Taylor , Your Bath Is Ready . " ( She Said . Taylor Looked At Her Annoyed )
Taylor : " You Ruined My Mood . " ( She Said In An Irritating Tone . Taylor Went Inside Her Home And Ran Upstairs Towards Her Room . She Got Inside The Bathroom And Looked At The Bathtub )
End Of Taylor's P.O.V
Author's P.O.V
( The Bathtub Was Filled With A Red Liquid . You Must Be Thinking That What Is That Liquid ? Am I Right ? That Liquid Is Not Any Color Mixed Water . It's BLOOD OF THE GIRLS THAT TAYLOR KILLED LAST NIGHT . This Is The Way Of Becoming Immortal . Taylor Thinks It Works But It Doesn't . No Matter What Do You Do To Be Immortal You Have To Die One Day . A Guy From Switzerland Came To Meet Taylor Last Year )
End Of Author's P.O.V
To Be Continued