Nice gæ çãfę

~•next day•~

Kiri POV:
I wake up extra early today. I just woke up from a a dream about bakugou. The dream was well...weird. It was not a wet dream nasty. In the dream I was just standing. Standing in a white room. Wearing a what seemed to be a white simple dress. I looked up to see Bakugou. His face looked relaxed in the dream. Just like his face looked yesterday when he was acting strangely. His red eyes stared in to mine. You could really get lost in those gorgeous eyes. Everything about him was perfect, his lips, his eyes, his body, etc. he turned to me. In the same white dress. In the same white space. He was just a long way away from me. I started running towards him. The wind getting more intense. He was just standing there. His ash blonde hair swaying in the now tense wind. I notice that the grind is covers in pastel pink flowers. "Bakugou!!" I scream out as I reach him and hug him. He hugs me back. The wind stops. "Hi" he says calmer then ever. We hug for a long time, both standing there in our white dresses. The blonde spoke "kirishima I-

Then I woke up. Sweaty and hella warm. I looked in front of me to see bakugou sleeping next to me. It seems he had moved when he was asleep, his body was facing away from me and so his face. His back facing me on the other side of the bed. I got up and brushed my teeth and got dressed. I looked at my bare legs a sighed why do they make us wear a skirt agian.. oh wait- yeah.then I made a sad excuse of some pancakes due to my terrible cooking/baking skills for breakfast. I looked at bakugou one more time before leaving and I looked at the clock, I knew he was goons be late but o didn't have the confidence to wake him up. I knew it was gonna be awkward since yesterday. I figured I would just I'd just talk to him later. I left his dorm and headed to class.

Baku POV:
I woke up to a Loud thud and pain in my arm. I let a groan and open my eyes. I had fallen of the bed, I look up to see no sign of shitty hair. Guess he left... i take a look at my alarm clock on my bed table, SHIT. I quickly put on my uniform and messily put on the skirt as well. And started running to class and holding down my skirt so it wouldn't fly up. To be honest I don't mind the whole skirt punishment thing but the fact that we gotta do the girls routine bugs me a bit. I know for a fact that on Tuesday 's (today) the girls usually run the cafe near U.A after school. It's a good way to raise money for the school but only girls work they're because they're more "suiting" for the cafes aesthetic. Yes the boys can go in there. Even mineta and order something. They also make the girls wear those stupid maid outfits. It's all kinda stupid to be honest. I slow down my running as I enter the classroom. Luckily Aizawa was still sleeping. The class was loud. As I walk to my seat I lock eyes with own specific redhead, his face turns almost as red as his hair just by us looking eyes. It's probably about yesterday, I was acting all weird yesterday, I really had a crave for affection but not just any affection. I needed affection from that shitty hair bastard. I don't know what it was but, I gotta admit I feelt warm and all soft. Ew. The past weeks.. whenever I'm around shitty hair I've been feeling... odd.. something I can't explain. Anyway, I get to my seat and some minutes later shitty hair walks up to me "hey bakubro!!" .. "hey shitty hair.." .. "soo.. do you wanna talk about yesterday?" I went silent, I wanna forget that it happens but I still don't? I choose to go with to not talk about it "forget it hair for brains!!" .. "if you say so bakubro.."

~•after school, in ten cafe employees only room :) •~

Kiri POV:

Aizawa was explaining to us about the rules of the cafe. Some of us was gonna make the coffee and some of us was gonna clean, some serve and some stand I in the cashier. My job was to clean up after the customers past drinks when they were done. "Hey bakubro!! What were you assigned to?" I asked as I walked up to bakugou "I'm gonna fuckin' serve the customers..sigh" .."cmon dude it's only today we gotta do this!!" Some time passes and everything is going great. I kept staring at bakugou.. he just looked perfect in that maid outfit! But I tried to keep my cool and continued to clean ten cups and plates. Everything went great til a tall man with brown short slicked back hair, purple eyes, looked like to be about 18 and quite a good fashion sense and what appears to be some of his friends walked in and sat down. Bakugou waked over to them and asked "would you guys like to order something?" The brown haired guy smirked "how about your number cutie?" He replied. That comment made me full with anger. "Sorry sir but that will be a, no thank you" the blonde replied " you know I hear that there was gonna be some cute femboys here today and I gotta say, you are the hottest one here" the brown hair man spoke again "sir would you actually like to order or else you can fuck off!" The now annoyed blonde hissed back "damn baby, rough" bakugou was to annoyed to answer, then the brown haired man stood up. He grabbed bakugou by his waist and pulled him close "soo whats your number babyboy..~?" That was the last straw. I power-walked over to them "excuse me sir?! Didn't you hear him the first time?! He is clearly not interested, so why don't you and your friends fuck off! Before we force you out!" The man let go of bakugou. "What are you gonna do sharky bitch?" I hardened my arm and gave him a bitch slap "The fuck..!?" The man yelled then him and his friends make the choice to ditch. I turned around to see bakugou. He had froze. "Hey bakubro? You okay?" He stayed silent. We botch went back to work. The our shift ended and we went back to the dorms.

~• time skip to the dorms _(:3 」∠)_•~

I was lying in bed deep in my thoughts. I can't stop thinking about bakugou yesterday... he was just.. weird. No.. that's not right. He wasn't weird he just acting weird. The softness he had yesterday. It was just weird how he wanted me to stay over the night. I wanted that moment before I feel asleep to last forever. With just him and me. In peace.. . I can't stop thins pattern of thinking about the hot headed blonde everyday. Then I realized that I had developed feeling for the guy. The dream also just made the situation more weird yesterday.. o should probably talk to somebody about this. I know the only person that will listen and that I can trust. Mina. The alien queen :). I would always tell her about my problems and secrets. She was like therapist for me. Not just for me but for most of the Bakusquad too. But bakugou mostly just tell jirou stuff since they know each other sense they are in the same band. I gotta tell Mina about this. Thee sunset was rising down. Making a soft light thru my window. I pick up phone and look at my messages with bakugou. It was clear.. I love him.

Jeez. This has been a draft for so long