0 - Notes

ほんと, バカ| Tsukishima Kei

[I do not own any of the Haikyuu characters except for some unfamiliar names that have not been mentioned in the actual anime nor manga]

~*- ♨︎ -*~

Y/N L/N

AobaJohsai High School
Volleyball Team Manager
1st Year Class 6
Height: 176.8 cm
Weight: 54.8 kg
Birthday: August 17
Favorite Food: Cheese bread
Current Concern: Everytime a girl approaches her, usually Y/N would think that they want to socialize with her but to only talk or ask about her brother, Oikawa Tooru.

Ability Parameters (out of 5)
Power - 2
Speed - 4
Jump - 2
Technique - 4
Stamina - 2
Intelligence - 5

~*- ♨︎ -*~
Stats of  Y/N L/N
  1. She's a very Stoic girl , usually she's the one in charge of her brother whenever he wanders around. She's sometimes a crackhead when it comes to friends or so but listen, She's a very dangerous girl.. Disturb the Practice matches and make sure to have a kiss goodbye to the gym.

  2. Like i mentioned there, She's sometimes a crackhead. It only happens to close friends but sometimes she just listens to her friend's jokes and laughes with them, not so loud tho. Smile then giggle and thats that.

  3. Whenever she feels down, she usually quiet or she has a pale look, how to make her back to her usual self? Have all the third years stroke her hair and she is pleased.

  4. She's actually pretty herself, so people have mistaken her as Oikawa's sibling, but she is just someone who got found by him and so called sibling.

  5. When her parents lost or abandoned her, her personality changed from cheerful to stoic. She gave up on trying to find her parents since someone nice and annoying at the same time took her.

  6. Y/N has almost the same personality and looks of the Nekoma Captain, Kuroo. So there might be a chance that they are siblings or not? Better find out.

~*- ♨︎ -*~

Inspiration from some shows:
- Crash Landing on You
- W
- Your lie in April
- Haikyuu

~*- ♨︎ -*~

This Story may include some things that has happened while i was growing up until now, so it may be a little sad or cringey but pls do enjoy reading it. My instagram is @/higuysimbacc, i do my announcements there if you want to look at it.

~*- ♨︎ -*~

Starting date of the Story: July 8, 2020
Published date of Chapter: July 11, 2020
Time: 7:02 PM