1 - Manager After All

ほんと, バカ|Tsukishima Kei

"I fell for you and now im still falling."

~*- ♨︎ -*~

"Ichi"  I counted as i was walking through a path on a busy city, waiting for my beloved mother.
"Ni"  As i stepped on the leaves that has fallen down from the trees, i continued. With a rather, tired voice.
"San"  I sat down on a nearby bench and put on my hoodie as i waited patiently for my mother's presence
"Shi"  Tears started escaping my dark colored eyes as i put my head on my knees.
"Go-"
"Hello, Sweetie are you ok?" An unfamiliar voice called out for me, i looked up, tears still falling down as i saw a woman with two little boys beside her, looking at me with concern.
"I'm ok, I'm just waiting for my mom, she told me to count to 100 whenever she's not here with me and she'll come back.." I said wiping my tears away.
"Well, what number did you reach?" The boy with a brunette hair asked.
"...i counted 2 100ths and she isnt here yet." i sniffed out.

I was 8 years old that time, so i was kinda dumbfounded in everything that i do. All i do is listen to my parent's rules and study, thats all. But coming to being lost or abandoned is something i dont know how to be yet.
"how should i put this.." the lady asked herself as she looked down at the brunette then to the boy with a spiked hair, then back at me.
"Do you want to find your mom together?" The woman asked as i nodded as soon as she asked that. We went on to search my mother but, never have we seen her existence again.

I was scared that i might be going to the foster care and to be all lonely and stuck in there until a certain adult adopts you, later on i just started crying quietly. Quiet sobs were escaping my mouth as something warm wrapped my whole body. I noticed the brunette earlier hugging me as i cry.
"There there, oni san here will take care of you, dont cry.." he said while patting the back of my head, i calmed down as i hugged him back.
"B-but, im scared. I dont want to go to a foster care, its l-lonely there." I stutter as i held the back of his shirt gently. My suddenly feels heavy as i felt that i was being picked up by someone on they're back, we were moving, all i know now that i was asleep.

I woke up in an unfamiliar room as i took me a while to open my eyes, blinking as i sat up from the bed. I looked around and first thing i saw was a computer and a beanie. I stood up and went outside the door to see the boys earlier laughing then looked at me.
"Your awake now! How was your sleep?" The brunette earlier asked me as i was fiddling with my fingers.
"It was..good.." I whispered the last one but atleast they heard it. The brunette went to me and hugged me again, my eyes widened as i was craving for that warmth and hugged back. I felt the brunette smile ontop of my head as they pulled away. I saw his beautiful smile as I smiled back.
"You know, you should smile often..?" He didnt quite know what my name was.
"Y/N L/N..and whats yours...oni san?.." i asked, a little shy to call him that but he his aura was filled with sparkles.
"Torū Oikawa! You can call me Tooru ni for short! Hows that sound, Y/N chan?" He said as i nodded while i smiled.
"Iwaizumi Hajime, nice to meet you itoko." He said and smiled, i was confused. How was i his cousin? Does mom have a sibling that is related with him?
"Lets get going Y/N chan! Dont wanna miss Dinner now, do we?" Oikawa ni said as he pulled me and Iwaizumi san to the kitchen to eat.
I was still concerned 'why did Iwaizumi san call me his cousin?..'