𝗶𝗶. 𝙜𝙤𝙙𝙙𝙖𝙢𝙣 𝙞𝙩 , 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙮𝙨

(CHAPTER TWO)
Glitter

𝙂𝙤𝙙𝙙𝙖𝙢𝙣 𝙞𝙩, 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙮𝙨

You can't understand the outer banks without understanding the boneyard. It's kind of like a three layer burrito, there's the Pogue's, the working class derelicts from the cut. Then there are the kook's, The rich second homers, they're mostly from Poncey ass boarding schools, just rich trustafarian posers, the Pogues natural enemies. And then there are the Tourist or the Tourons, totally clueless. Their here for a week on vacation with their families. Or, for the boys, chum for the sharks.

Selena and Sarah we're messing around on a broken lifeguard stand that had been buried in the sand when the hurricane hit, it's bright red paint now covered in sand, along with the twins was Sarah's douchebag boyfriend, Topper. Selena never enjoyed him, gave off male Karen attitude and was the overall annoying, Selena could go on and on about why she didn't like Topper, but she bled back because of her twin. The girls we're totally oblivious when Kiara was staring them down, and John B was probably checking out Selena.

"Sarah be careful." Topper pleaded at his girlfriend as the blonde looked down at him with her mischievous grin, the glint in her eyes was apparent in the fading sun.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever Top." Sarah laughed as she hooked onto her sisters arm giggling, her floral dress flowed in the wind. "Have some fuuun!"

"Come here." Topper held his arms open with a wide, grin plastered on his face as Sarah jumped into his arms, Topper spinned her around and did things couples do.

"Jesus you guys are so like.....couple-ly." Selena scoffed jumping from the structure to follow her twin sister.

"Oh, be quiet you just haven't found the right one."

"That's honestly bullshit."

"Mhm, okay say that to me when you fall in looove." Sarah shook her shoulder's jokingly and poked her sister's stomach as Selena giggled.

"Get your hands off me."

The sun fell and in came the moon with its bright stars and its indigo sky, Selena loved the night, no reason at all, she just did. She felt the heat of fire as she sat next to her Sarah, beer in one hand and another holding her sisters. The twins were very close, whatever they had stuck in their mind they always told each other mostly because they can detect when somethings wrong.

You know the twin telepathy shit, although they denied that, they knew deep down it was kinda true.

"Hey, It's getting pretty late we should leave. Toppers ready to do you want to go?" Sarah asked her twin squeezing her hand with a tired expression.

"Yeah, lets go." Selena smiled standing up, but before they could leave the boneyard a familiar blonde offered Sarah a drink, his clearly intoxicated was shown by his stumbling and slurred words.