[ quarantine ]

Chris's tattooed arm rested across your lower waist as he laid his head on your chest. Your hand went up towards his hair running your fingers through his curls.

"I'm bored." His voice came out raspy and muffled since his mouth was against your stomach.

You chuckled and rolled your eyes, "You've been saying that for the past 2 months now almost everyday."

"Cause I am," He sat up and got off of you and the bed standing at the foot blocking your view from the TV that was playing family guy, "It's only so much I could do in this house."

"I'm running out of things to draw, things to watch, I been making songs everyday now don't get me wrong I love to make my magic and shit but that's getting wack too. The only thing that's keeping me entertained is me fucking you."

You threw a pillow at him and he laughed throwing it back.

"Well, I don't know. How about you find a new hobby like cooking? Ooh, I could teach you." He gave you a blank expression giving you the answer you needed to know.

Chris couldn't cook for shit. The only decent thing he could make was a sandwich.

"Baby, don't play with me." He walked away from the bed and towards his closet. He walked back out but this time shirtless.

"I don't know what the problem is," You chuckled resting your back on the headboard, "You should get into a new hobby. You already can't sit still might as well use that energy for something else."

"I got ADHD and I do use it for something else. You." He pointed at you and you rolled your eyes.

"Speaking of, let's fuck."

"You tryna break me. We been doing it almost every day now."

"I'm tryna put a baby in you, baby." He smirked.

The two of you have been stuck in quarantine together for the past two months almost 3 due to the virus outbreak around the world.

The night the president issued a lockdown on the country and the governor of California telling everybody to stay home unless it's for food, You were at Chris's house.

And that's where you been these few months.

Now you loved spending time with your man, who wouldn't. But at times like these when he decides to be annoying is when you wish you could go home for a day or even a couple hours just to be alone.

Yeah, you could've went home but Chris trapped you in saying you got everything you need at his. Food, A roof over your head, TV/Internet, Some of your clothes was there. Oh and him.

Chris is an affectionate person. Nobody really knows that because of this hard person he likes to pretend to be when he's with his friends but with you, a totally different him. He's more comfortable. Talkative. Goofy. Relaxed. And again very very affectionate.

"Thug having a party tonight-"

"No." You cut him off and he pouted climbing on top of you. So Extra.

"But why?" He rested his body on yours resting his face in your neck and you playfully rolled your eyes and laughed.

"Do you wanna get sick?" He shook his head.

"Okay, then. Bad enough your long body ass don't like wearing a mask."

"Those shits suffocate me. A nigga can't breathe for shit in those. Plus it be hot." He mumbled rolling off you and on his back.

"Probably your breath." You snickered and he turned his head looking at you.

"Akikiki. Shut up." He got up and walked towards the bedroom door getting ready to exit the room.

"Where you going?"

"To play the game." He walked out the room.

"Don't leave me, Maurice." You whined and he yelled back telling you to leave him alone.

A good 20 minutes went by and you started  feeling lonely since this was the first time he's left you alone since quarantine started. So of course you got up from the bed and went downstairs to the living room seeing him playing 2K.

You sat down on the couch next to him seeing him concentrating on the game. Surprisingly, he wasn't playing music with it. Usually that's what he play while he's playing but it was dead silent not even the game audio could be heard .

"Why you got it on mute?" You raised an eyebrow and looked at him seeing him lick his lips then bite his bottom one.

"Cause I want it on mute."

"Psychopath." You mumbled getting up from the couch and headed to the kitchen making something to eat since you are hungry.

Tattooed arms wrapped you from the back and Chris placed little kisses on your neck as you chopped up some chicken.

"What you making, mama?" You smiled slightly.

"Chicken Alfredo."

"Mm. That sounds good. See that's why you can't go home. I would starve to death if you wasn't here."

You chuckled and shook your head. This man would probably die without you around.