Episode 18

I finished changing, and then came out of my room. Ben, Qui-Gon, and Yoda were all sitting at a table. As I entered their space, they all looked up at me.

"How are you feeling?" Ben asked.

"Better," I replied. "When did you get here? I thought you were back in Coruscant?"

"I arrived to get you, this morning," Ben explained.

"I have my own ship."

"I know, but I was worried after you left, and I was already on my way over when Master Qui-Gon informed me of your soon return. I was almost here, so I just told him I'd come and get you."

"Oh... well. I'm glad you're here. I needed to see your face, after what happened last night." I stressfully ran my hands across my face and through my hair. Ben put his hand on my shoulder.

Right at that moment, I heard yelling approach the door.

"Keep calm," Qui-Gon said. "These are the men that killed your master. We found them early this morning."

I felt a burning in my chest. Anger rose within me, like something I had never felt before. I knew that after last night, I couldn't kill someone, but everything in me said otherwise.

"I want to talk to them," I told Qui-Gon, Ben, and Yoda as I intently watched some of our men drag them forcefully down the hall.

"I don't think that's-" Ben started to say, but Qui-Gon cut him off.

"I'll go with her."

"But, Master!" Obi protested.

"Trust him should you," Yoda said. "Strong the force with him it is."

Obi sighed. "Yes, Master."

The Jedi's that had found my Master's murderers, got the men situated in a few cells and then allowed me in with one of them. I entered the cell and my anger grew ever more strong.

"So you're one of the men that tore As-?" I paused to correct myself. "Master Hyro to pieces?"

The Destroyer looked at me with a slightly vicious smile.

"Yes. And he was delicious," the Destroyer taunted me.

This statement sent me over the edge. I lost it. I jump at him, yelling and screaming that I was going to kill him. For the most part, it was a blur, but everything went back to normal after Qui-Gon dragged me out of the room before I could do anything I regretted.

"Sadie! Snap out of it!" Qui-Gon cried. "Snap the hell out of it!"

Everything calmed and I returned to my normal personality.

"What- what happened?" I asked, terrified of myself.

"You lost it. You lost control."

"I- oh no..." I couldn't believe what I'd done. I wasn't right. I was no longer myself.

"I think it's time you leave. Go with Obi-Wan. Find your friends. Get help."

All I could do was nod. I couldn't even breath, I was so scared. But he was right. It was time I left and got help before I tried to hurt anyone else. This was going to be a long and probably painful process. But it was completely worth it if I could go back to being myself. Even if I wasn't fully complete anymore. So as soon as I returned to my room, I packed my things and retrieved Ben to leave.