>|| 3 ||<

The weeks passed and it was time for you to leave. School for the past few days was chaotic since they had gotten news of your transfer to another school. A lot of them were outright demanding that you didn't go. You were basically an idol at school.

You hate being crowded but it was fun to see your brother cringe whenever his friends talked about you. Oh yeah, he's a first year in Shiketsu.

And today was a special day. The very special day where you were finally leaving.

"WAH!! No!! I don't want nee-chan to go!!" Kiyo cried as she held into your leg. "No!! DOn't go!!"

"Kiyo, your sister has to go..." Ichie, Kiyo's mother said as she pulled Kiyo away from you. Kiyo cried even more, thrashing around trying to reach for you. "Be careful, alright? Don't stay up too late. Don't pick fights, don't throw your teachers, don't go alone at night-"

"Don't worry, mom. I'll be fine." You said, reassuring the worried woman. You were used to calling her mom, she is your future mother. "I can take care of myself!"

"Yeah right." Kenji spat with a frow. "Tell that to your broken arm last year."

"Shut your mouth you brat." You clicked your tongue, glaring at your brother. He glared back. Just as you two were about to go on another fight, your father stepped in between you two.

"Now, now. Don't fight." He said, stepping holding Kenji back. "Kenji, your sister's gonna be away for a long time. She won't be here to do the chores or cook or get Kiyo from daycare, you're gonna have to do that yourself." Kenji clicked his tongue and brushed off your dad's hand and walked off to the vending machines, not even saying goodbye to you. "Ah... where did I go wrong in raising him..."

"Don't worry, dad. He'll pull his shit sooner or later. He can't go moping forever." You said, picking up your bag and your suitcase. "I'll see you guys in a few months."

"See you soon, (Y/N)." Ichie said softly as she took you on a hug, along with your dad and Kiyo. Of course, when everyone separated, Kiyo clung into you. "Don't worry, you call me whenever you want, okay?"

Kiyo sniffed and wiped her tears away as she finally let go of you, returning to Ichie. You waved goodbye as you entered the train, your family giving you one last goodbye, Kenji still at the vending machine with a frown.

"Take care! Who knows, you might meet your old friend there!" Your father said as the door closed.

'My old friend?' You asked yourself as you showed the staff your ticket and she led you inside the train until you were in your seat. It was quite comfortable. Plus, Ichie bought you some food before you boarded the train. 'Well, whatever, I'm going to rest... at least tomorrow's a Saturday...'

❁ ✿≖≖✿❁✿ ≖≖✿❁✿ ≖≖✿❁✿ ≖≖ ❁

You hated riding trains. You hated it for the longest time you can remember. It's because whenever you pass over one of those dark tunnels, your whole body jolts like when you fall in a dream and it scares the shit out of you. Damn your inability to live in the darkness.

So here you are, entertaining the little girl by the seat in front of you. You were showing her your quirk, making a mini light show. You let her touch her since you were controlling the temperature anyway. Plus, it helps you whenever you cross those dark tunnels.

"Miss hero, can you make starts!?" She asked excitedly, hanging on her seat while her mother tried her best to make her sit down and stop asking more from you.

"It's okay ma'am." You reassured her mother and turned to the little girl again. "So you want to see the galaxy, right?" She nodded vigorously. You looked at the window and saw another tunnel. "Then, watch carefully... I'll show you a galaxy..."

When the train got inside the tunnel, the whole place was covered in darkness, making you experience a moment of death but it eventually went away when the ceiling was lit up by floating light, imitating the galaxy.

The little girl cheered as she saw the display above her. Everyone else did as they took pictures to remember the pretty sight. One of them even recognized it and called out to you with your hero name.

❁ ✿≖≖✿❁✿ ≖≖✿❁✿ ≖≖✿❁✿ ≖≖ ❁

You stepped out of the train, stretching your aching bones. You were here. You were back in Musutafu. The train station was different from what you could remember, like, it looked way more futuristic than you remembered. You felt old standing there.

'Well... the principal said that someone from U.A will come pick me up...' You thought as you strolled around, ignoring the people's stares. Well, you were in your whole uniform and was completely far from Shiketsu. 'I wonder who's gonna be coming? A teacher? Pro hero? Student?'

You walked by the vending machine, picking up a drink and looked around for anyone who might be looking for you. The principal also said that you were going to be staying with a host family that also goes to U.A. Whoever they might be, hopefully, they don't mind light at night in their house.

"AH! There she is! The Shiketsu student!" A loud and cheery voice said, gaining your attention. You turned to face whoever it was that called you and saw a girl with long light blue hair and blue eyes wearing a grey-ish blue. "Hello!! I'm Hado Nejire! Nice to meet you! Are you the exchange student? Woah, your uniform really suits you! What's your quirk? How tall are you? What do you like to eat?"

Every question she asked she stepped close to you, making you back off until your back was touching the wall. You gulped, nervous at her sudden closeness.

"Now, now, Neijire-chan, you're making her nervous." Another person said. But this time it was a guy. He managed to get the girl off of you. "Sorry about that! I'm Togata Mirio! Nice to MIRIO(meet you)!!"

There was an awkward pause within the group as the blonde boy introduced himself with a smile. Your hand hovered in the air, you were about to introduce yourself but he beat you to it by telling his joke. The silence was soon broken by Togata's cheerful laughter.

"A-ha, right..." You trailed off awkwardly, putting your hand back. "I'm (L/N)(Y/N), the new exchange student from Shiketsu High, nice to meet you, Togata-san, Hado-san."

"Ah right, we forgot someone!" Togata said as he stepped back. Only then did you realize that there was someone right behind him.

Messy indigo hair and sharp, dark blue eyes. Cute elf-like pointy ears. The boy was quite tall. He wore a white shirt under a black cardigan and black jeans. He looked so soft and precious. His nervous frown, his eyes averting from yours, his fingers fidgeting with his cardigan...

'Oh my god he's so cute.' Was your initial thought.

"Woah! There's a pink heart on your head!" Hado pointed out, making the two boys look. You panicked and immediately smack it away, making it disappear and impressing them.

"S-sorry about that! A little habit!" You exclaimed, coughing awkwardly and composing yourself before turning to the precious baby. "So... I still haven't got your name..."

The boy flinched and was super quiet for a while. He turned around and a sound of defeat left his mouth. It made you curious why he was like that.

"Ah, sorry, he's shy around new people!" Togata explained. "His name is Amajiki Tamaki. The principal sent us here to get you and welcome you! We're The big three!"

'Big... BIG THREE!? THEM!?' You were in a situation where you just met with the top students of U.A. Now what? You have little social skills if it wasn't obvious enough. You may have a high cooperative number, but that's because you really don't care for what the others think. The other one is the very rare moment where you punch the leader of the group or just take complete dictatorship because your teammates are a bunch of crap.

It's a past you don't really want to dive into.

"The Hado household welcomes you, (Y/N)-chan! Let's be best of friends!" Hado said as she held your hand, making you feel quite flustered by the skin to skin contact. "Now then, let's go home! I'll make you some jasmine tea!" 

[KAZU2]

there's a brother here... hmm...