Welcome to U.A.

"Bro did you hear, there is gonna be a new student joining us!" Kirishima says in delight.
Everyone was aware of a new student comeing in late for the start of the first year at this wonderful school. "I heard that they got a very high score on the entrance exam." Mina said.
"SHUT UP, GOD, WHOEVER THIS PERSON IS I WILL BEAT THEM AND BE NUMBER 1!" of course, bakugou is always planning to be number one.
"Everyone quiet, we have a new student as you all probably know." Aizawa has just entered the room with his normal tired look.

"Is it a girl!?"

"Are they cool?"

"Are they strong and smart?"

"What quirk do they have?"

"Everyone quiet or I will give you extra homework." Aizawa said with a hint of annoyance. He turned his head towards the door and greeted someone. "Ah finally, come on in, it's alright no one is here to hurt you." "Wait HURT HER??" Midoriya screamed causing a small yelp from the person in the doorway.

"So it IS a girl." Sero said smiling at Kirishima.

"Everyone say hello to Y/n L/n, your new classmate." And with that everyone turned there heads to a small girl with pixie cut, with brown hair. She was shaking uncontrollably and immediately ran behind Aizawa.

"WOAH WHAT!?" Everyone said in unison

"Now come on, no one is here to hurt you, they are all to dumb to even lay a finger on you, and if they even try I will expel them." He gave the poor girl a soft pat on the head and walked back out to greet eveyone.

"H-he-hello u-uh u-um, my-my...name i-is u-um i-is....um."

"GOD SPIT IT OUT YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" bakugou yelled little explosions going off in his hands.

The little girl screamed and started to cry running right behind aizawa once more, this time refusing to speak again.

"Bakubro that was uncalled for! Hey my name is Eijiro Kirishima, but you can call me Kirishima." He smiled at the girl with his hand stretched out from his desk.

The scared girl slowly came out and shook his hand.  "M-my name i-is Y/n L-L/n, but y-you can call m-me Y/n." Kirishimas eyes sparkled and he smiled brightly.

"Great to meet you Y/n, hope you and I can be good friends." She looked at the red head and giggled.

"I-I hope so t-too Eijiro." Kirishimas eyes widened as she said his first name. She walked over to her new seat that is sadly right next to Mineta.

"Hey there beautiful~." Mineta said winking and going to touch her.

"E-eh?!" She squeaked looking at the ugly perverted grape boy.

"Ok that enough, respect her personal space and respect women." Jirio said hitting mineta on the head.

"Sorry about him L/n he is a pervert, but I do agree with him on one thing, you are beautiful." She looked over at blond boy with a black lightning bolt in his hair smiling at you, his name was Denki Kaminari.

"O-oh u-um..u-uh m-me?" Kaminari smiled wider and said. "Yes you, you are the only beauty in front of me."

She only stared at him with a shocked amd confused face.

"Shut it everyone, give her some space, she is obviously nervous." Aizawa looked at the class mainly eyeing Kaminari.

"Hey you wanna hang out with the bakusquad later?" Kaminari whispered before heading to his seat.

Only a small nod was all he got, he smiled and sat down ready for lunch just to talk to her again.

{Time skip to lunch}

Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero, Mina, and Jirio walked over to the shy girl and smiled.

"You ready to go? I'm starving!" Kirishima mouth was watering with the thought of food.

"...i-i..i-i-i... " she fell silent.

"Hey it's ok, come on let's go." Mina held her hand out to the small girl with a smile on her face.

"Y/n please come here I need to talk to you." The group looked back to see Aizawa gesturing for her to come over.

Y/n shot up and walked over stealing a hug from Aizawa before letting go.

"Here take this, its better than the food here." He handed her some containers filled with rice, meat, and soba.

"T-thank you Da-Aizawa." She gave a very small smile before looking at the new group.

"Well lets go!" And with that, Y/n was dragged out of the classroom in the arms of none other than Kaminari.

"Hope you don't mind Bakugou that much, he always acts like that." Kirishima says holding your shoulder.

"I DON'T ACT LIKE THAT YOU SHITTY EXTRA!!" he screamed from the front.

"See." A small smile planted on her face before nodding.

"Sounds like a handful." Is was barely above a whisper, but kirishima heard it.

"Hehe, yeah he is sometimes, but not to hard though, we handle him the best we can."

She let out a soft giggle that made Kirishima smile more.

"Glad to see you happy L/n." Sero says getting a nod from Jirio, Mina, and Kaminari.

When they all started to eat after finding a table Y/n spoke. Well, tried.

"M-my name is Y/n L-L/n, i-i am 1-15, i-i have 3 q-quirks a-and-"

"YOU HAVE 3 QUIRKS?!?!" the entire table screamed getting the attention of the entire cafeteria making her..start to cry.

"S-shit sorry, hey don't cry, h-hey shhhhh its ok." Kirishima says while Sero and Mina give her hugs.

"HOW THE HELL DO YOU 3 QUIRKS YOU STUPID EXTRA!?" Bakugou explodes with rage.

"K-KACCHAN STOP!! YOU'RE SCAREING HER!!" ah yes that would be Midoriya.

"STAY OUT OF THIS DAMN DEKU!!!" Explosions now in his hands.

"HUH?!" "Wha-" they both freeze.

"My 1st quirk is Animation, I can do anything an animation can do." (Spiderman reference anyone...no..just me? Ok)

"My 2nd quirk is Music blast, it can create major damage and inflict my target with whatever emotion I choose, it only lasts for 15 minutes sadly."

"My 3rd quirk I rarely use, I only found it out a few months ago, teleportation, like I said I rarely use it because I can't teleport well."

Y/n let them go and theysterted moving.

"AHHH I WANTED TO RIGHT ALL THAT DOWN!!!" Midoriya screamed with sadness written all over his face.

"Well maybe later then." She said with a small smile.

"Y-yes please, T-thank you L/n."

"Please call me Y/n everyone."

"Okay!"

What a wonderful first day of school, I can't wait for tomorrow.

Y/n L/n
Female
5'0
Quirks: Animation, Music Blast, amd Teleportation
Weaknesses: Fire, Acid, Spiders. (Yes spiders)
Fav food: (up to you)

Thank you so much for reading the first part of this story!! This is my first time fighting a fanfic so I hope you enjoyed!!
Next part will be out as soon as possible!! Till next time, byeeeee!!

(1200) words