Chapter 9

Inter high prelims

The day has finally come where Shiratorizawa is about to play their first match in the inter-high preliminaries, and what do you think I'm doing I'm currently looking for the ace. Never knew that the fucking captain of the volleyball team wanders off the moment that he finishes stretches. Apparently, the fucktard has always done this.

I've checked almost nearly everywhere other than the lobby so I'm currently heading there now, that's when I see two familiar faces. It's pretty boy and bob the builder. It looks like that they're talking smack to Wakatoshi; I walk to them smiling after finally finding him. Pretty boy looks over and gives a flirtatious smile. I see that Wakatoshi glances down to me when I stand beside him.

"Oh, its bob the builder and friends, having a nice chit chat I see, Wakatoshi, the match is abouts to begin. Let's go." They all look at me like a confused child, we were abouts to go when pretty boy shouts.

"We'll be going to nationals this year." I flip him off.

"Do I have to put a tracker on you or something?" I huff out after clearing from the lobby and making our way back to the gym.

"Why would I need to be tracked?" I look at him trying my best not to shake his shoulders, beating the dumb out of him. I'll let that one slide.

"Don't go wandering again, or you'll be getting an ass whooping from me." We finally make it to our gym, luckily, they're still doing drills, but he doesn't immediately go over to the team. Wakatoshi turns to me, he towers above.

"Okay." This guy.

The game went extremely well, the team mopped the floor with our opponent, they stood no chance. Right now, we're the team to win, I notice that we still have time so being the hypocrite that I am I go wandering. I make sure to tell coach first though. I manage to find myself in another gym where there's a match being taken place. I stand in the neutral section and look down. One team is SUPER tall, scary, they're in a white and green uniform while the others are black and orange. The white and green team's cheer squad is constantly shouting, "GO GO DATETECH, HERE WE GO" I might end up with a migraine after this. I watch them further as they shut down their number 3 after their libero did an amazing dig. Who is this team? I continue to
watch, and I overhear two coaches, they're in white and teal tracksuits, I wonder who they coach?

Oh, I see they read block creating some sort of wall for the opposing team to attack through. I overheard the coaches talk about Karasuno needing to be on their guard against Datetech. I continue to watch I can't help but follow the tangerine that's using the whole court up, he's about to spike. But he gets blocked, damn son that boy can jump. The wall is forming and is consuming all the light from the summit.

Is he a middle blocker? But he's so short, I guess this school is grasping at straws. After the time out, the game resumes, oooo I'm getting excited. I watch as the bouncy tangerine runs up to do a super quick, not even the opponents read blocking could stop it, wait did he have his eyes closed!?

"What no way, gingers got some spunk in him." I blurt out causing some to look my way including the two coaches, they look at me as if they're about to speak but then I feel my phone vibrate, it's the coach.

I take one last look at the karasuno team and leave. I'm left wondering that we'll be seeing more from this school as well as the super quick first year freak duo. Now they're the underdogs of this entire tournament that I'm secretly rooting for.

I finally board the bus after apologising to coach about being late, I see puppy eyes pat a seat next to him, so I go over and take it. Everyone watches as I sit down before asking about my whereabouts.

That pervy manager - Ushijima x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें