Chapter 16

~Y/N POV~

I'm currently on my way to picking up Minho from a friends house since he was there for the afternoon at a birthday party.

Last night I slept at Lisa's house for a sleepover purposely to avoid Jungkook who again was at the house for guys night on the typical Friday night. We hung out with Hoseok too but had to leave but he's also coming round to mine later on and so is Lisa after she goes to check on her grandmother who lives across town. Apparently she's taken sick so Lisa wanted to go see her for a couple hours and we'll meet up at mine later. Of course I ran paths with Taehyung on the way out Lisa's house he was going to accompany Lisa to see her grandmother, it's really cute!

I was asked with a texts from Jimin to pick up Minho since he said he was busy doing something work related on a Saturday and took Namjoon with him since they work together and he needed to attend. It was no problem really in picking up my little brother so without a fuss I picked the excited little boy up from his friends house and took him home as he told me stories about what he did and the games they played.

Once we got home it seems as though the house was empty meaning no one was home so I suggested to
Minho that we play in the pool in the back garden. It's been a while since I did some swimming since I've started to start showing just a little bit, not a lot but I can see the difference already. If I were to wear tight tops you would see how my belly would start to
Curve and bloat shaping itself to adjust to the fact my baby was starting to grow and when you start to show it's a matter of time before you really start to
Show.

So with that suggested Minho quickly changed into his cute little light blue swimming shorts with printed blue whales in them while I changed into a plain black bikini. I don't have anything else to wear and there's no one in the house so I'm not worried about anyone seeing me other than my six year old brother that won't take much notice of my changing body just yet.

I met Minho already waiting for me in the living room since he knows the rules no going out to the pool without a adult present. He's a really good boy and plus we keep the back door in the kitchen that leads to the pool locked. Taking Minho's hand we walked to the kitchen together and I found the key on the top shelf in one of the cupboards which is well out of Minho's reach and unlocked the door.

Minho squeals in excitement and runs to the pool and sits on the edge making grabby hands for me to sit next to him. He doesn't need arm bands since my mother before she died taught him how to swim just like myself and Jimin when we were very young. She loved to swim, so she taught all of us how to swim just like I'd do with my child when he or she is born.

I walked over to Minho and sat next to him dipping my feet in the cool water. It sent shivers down my spine but after a while it calm down.

Minho throws himself in the pool and starts to swim to the other side splashing me int he process as he kicks his legs.

"Ah! Minho! Your splashing me!!"

I held my hands up to cover myself form the water but his little giggles just tells me he did it on purpose.

"You did it on purpose you little monkey!"

I slipped myself down into the water, my feet just barely touching the bottom because of the level I entered the pool just in the middle.

"You can't catch me! I'm too fast!" Minho

He swam away from me as fast as he could. In reality I could swim after him and catch him in seconds but I didn't want to spoil his fun so I purposely pretended to swim very slowly until I was stood up in the shallow end to ran after him in the water splashing everywhere.