Different sides..

You put on the outfit Tenya left out for you. You walked over to a vanity that sat in the corner. It had a big mirror and a comfy looking chair.. It had make up setting on its white top. You serched the vanity for a brush for your hair. If you were going to wear that outfit, you were going to make it look decent enough.. After fixing your hair you looked in the closet for shoes. Then looked to see if you could find an accessory or something. Finally you pulled yourself together. 

A knock was heard from the other side of the door.

"Senpai~"

"Um.. Y-Yes..?" You hesitated with your reply.

"Are you dressed, Senpai?"

"Y-Yes"

A click was heard before Tenya stepped into the room. He walked over to you in a new change of clothes. You know, Ones that are not soaked with Uraraka's blood.. He bit his lip as hew saw you in the outfit he put out.

"I just KNEW that outfit would look good on you Senpai. But it looks better on you than I thought." He placed a light kiss to your lips. his kiss went down to the side of your lips to your jaw and down to your neck. His hands went around your waist as he held you close. You could kinda hear how fast his heart was beating in his chest. He stopped kissing your neck but now just had his face burried in it. His arms seemed to tighten around you.

You didnt want to say anything in fear you might be his next victim like Midoriya or Uraraka.. Yes you figured out he killed Midoriya after you saw Uraraka's head.. Images of Tenya covered in her blood flooded your mind.. You hadn't noticed Tenya moved you onto your bed and had laid himself on top of you, His arms still tightly wrapped around you in a protective manner. You snapped yourself out of your little day dream. You looked at Tenya to see he snuggled into you. He loved it to. He seemed... Relaxed. It was kind of cute. You slightly smiled looking at him. He wasn't asleep. He was just laying there. Enjoying your warmth the radiated from your body.

You hesitated but you took your hand and ran it thru his blue hair. You could feel his heart quicken at your touch. Your other hand made its way slowly to his back. You wanted to keep him in this calm state so he doesn't kill or hurt anyone else. And you kind of enjoyed it yourself a bit. Tenya leaned into your touch, wanting more. Tenya's arms slipped out from under your back. He fixed his glasses before pushing his body up so he towered over your smaller figure. He leaned in closer to you and placed another kiss to your lips. 

"Senpai... Please... Never leave me..." He said as he parted his lips from yours. He placed another quick kiss to you lips before he got up. 

"You must be starving, Senpai. I'll go make you some food~!" He walked out the door, leaving it open. You sat up.

'Should I try to escape..?' 

'Will he kill me if I try?'

'Do I want to find out?'

'What kind of food is he going  to make?' 

You desided to just get up and snoop around. You made your way quietly down the hall and came to a door. You opened the door and it loooked like Tenya's room. You walked into the room and looked around. It was a simple styled room. Book shelves, closet, a personal bathroom, table with a lamp and an alarm clock. The something caught your attention.. a big looking box on a table. You opened it carefully.. 

'O-Oh my god...' 

You saw the picture, the gum, the hairbrush, the underwear and bra.. Everything. You closed it quickly and turned around. Another thing caught your attention. A cork board.. Filled with pictures of you.. Some were some of you at school, some were of you outside of school, and there were a few that were of you in your bra and underwear... and there was one of you completely undressed...

A blush of embarrassment crossed your cheeks. You were discussed and embarrassed and confused.. And then it hit you.. 

The kills, The kidnapping, The calling you "Senpai", The shrine, the pictures.. He was a Yandere.. A Yandere for YOU.. You quickly walked out of the room, making sure to close the door behind you. You ran to the bathroom. How stupid you were to not see this earlier.. It just never hit your mind I guess.. 

Yes, Tenya was cute, smart, funny, kind.. Just the perfect man.. YOUR dream man.. But you never thought about doing this.. What he did to you.. You did want to leave.. But didn't at the same time... What if you tried..? 

You desided it was a bad idea and you walked out of the bathroom. You bumped into something on your way out.. Tenya. You looked up into his eyes. They seemed to glow as they burned into yours.

"Senpai..." He spoke coldy. The sound of his voice sent a chill down your spine.

"Did you go into my room without my permission...?" You could not tell a lie very well and were really scared to find out what he would do to you. But you tried anyway..

"N-No." You cursed yourself out for stuttering. Tenya had an un-amused look on his face.

"You better not be lying Senpai.. Cause if you are I can do things to you that you could never imagine.." Another chill went down your spine. Whats worse..? Telling the truth and possibly getting a little punishment or lie again and be torchered for hours on end.. You decided to just go with truth and hope for the best..

"I-I... I did.. I went in your room. I got curious.."

"What did you see?"

"The shrine, the pictures..." You closed your eyes, turned your head and waited.. He HAD to do something... Right? You felt him tightly grip your arm and he pulled you out of the bathroom, into his room.. He threw you in. He walked closer to you and pushed you against the wall closest to his bed, pinning you to it. you felt his hot breath on your ear as he leaned down to it. And this is what he said..

"I think I'll have to punish you Senpai... Dont worry.. It will be FUN~"