Jori, After the Worst Couple

Hearing jade hit the number 10 broke Tori Vega's heart. She sighed and watched Beck slump back over. Before anyone could realize tori was out of the house tracking down Jade's car that was still in her driveway. She went to the passenger's side and opened the door. "I told you Be-" She paused looking over. "V-Vega? W-W in God's name are you doing?" She asked shuddering, as the Latina jumped in the car and sat closing the door. "I'm sorry for not involving you in the card game. It was selfish of us." She sighed looking at Jade, scooting a bit closer and wiping the black streams of tears and mascara off her pale skin. Jade nodded, "I have to go home,.." Tori buckled, "I'll go with you." She nodded reassuringly. (the password is jori) Jade gave her a questioned look but shrugged driving to her house.

Once they entered and went to Jade's room. The goth collapsed on her bed and exploded into a sobbing mess. Tori sighed and walked over she sat down and wrapped her arms around the black headed female, caressing her face and pulling jade to her shoulder. She whispered into her ear, "It's ok...he doesn't need you....your too good for him... shhhshhshhshh." Tori was holding her tightly, Jade was sobbing into her shoulder and hugging around her stomach tightly. "I-I'm Sorry....Tori..." She whimpered pulling away from her mascara dripping from her face. Tori caressed her cheek wiping the tears away, a Caring smile on her face as she muttered. "You have nothing to be sorry for jade." Her voice was gentle and caring. The goth looked at her. "I'm sorry for always treating you horribly, I'm sorry for pouring coffee on your hair your first day. Tori the truth is, I was so mean to you because I was trying to push away the fact...that I like you...so much..." Her voice whimpered and Tori stared at her shocked. "Jade the reason I was never mad at you is because I like you to...the more then friends way..." she smiled and leaned closer to her. Jade kissed the Latina on the lips firmly. Tori smiled and kissed back. The goth girl licked Tori's lips for entrance and the Latina happily granted her entrance. Jade explored her mouth with her tongue, Tori twined her younger with the goth's. A few minutes later they split apart and hugged, Jade mumbled. "I know I just broke up with Beck...but Tori...will you be mine? My girlfriend?" "Of course Jade....I will be yours..." She answered, "I don't want to go back to my house tonight Jae..can I find clothes here and wear them to sleep?" She asked. Jade nodded and stood giving her some light green pajamas. Tori kissed her girlfriend's nose and shuffled to the bathroom changing and walking back to Jade's room. Jade was already dressed in her pajama clothes and was under the covers. Tori leaped over to her and laid her head on her chest wrapping her hands around her stomach as Jade wrapped her arms around the Latina's shoulders they fell asleep in each other's arms. Safe and sound, happy.

The end