🌗그림자 야수 🌗

3rd POV

Every one of the students was talking about the arrival of the God and Goddess.

Meanwhile-

"Here have some Danny~" Zoe purred and held up a spoon towards Daniel who blushed and took a bite.

(Y/N) was just sitting at their table drinking her bubble tea not realizing all the eyes staring at their table.

"Yo Daniel, I'm going to go eat somewhere else cause I feel uncomfortable," (Y/N) said before getting up making everyone look at her.

She walked with her bubble tea until a guy with black shades looked at her with a smirk and everyone knew who he was.

"Hello, beautiful~ Wanna go on a date~?" The shades guy said while (Y/N) tilts her head confused.

"No, thank you? but I would like to be friends," (Y/N) said while taking his hands into her holding it nearly to her lips making the poor guy flushed.

"O-Oh, S-Sure! Okay! umm- Bye!" The guys stuttered and walked cricked and his whole face flushed with his head in cloud-9 still feeling the warmth and softness of her hands.

"Yo Jin! You okay!?" One of his goons asked him who only blushed and seemed to be in a daze making them even more worried and a bit Jealous he got to talk to the Goddess.

"H-Her hands were so soft, and warm, they were so delicate and gentle, a-and she held my hands near her kissable plump lips..." Jin kept mumbling while blushing before he fainted.

"AHHH! Shit! JIn! Mary!! He passed out! Help!!!" His goon screamed trying to shake the guy up out of his dreams.

"Heheh~," Jin said with a goofy face making those around him creeped out but they tried to wake him up.

Meanwhile-

"(Y/N)!!!!" Her fans screamed her name as she passed by them while they sighed in admiration wanting to be near her.

"GET UP YOU FUCKING STICK!!" A very familiar voice shouted before (Y/N) walked into the classroom making everyone turn to her.

"It's (Y/N)!" A girl whispered to her friends who only turned to look at her with hearts while (Y/N) only sighed.

"Sorry, wrong classroom," (Y/N) said with a frown before sliding the door closed before looking up to the sign saying 'Fashion department' (Y/N slides the door open again while everyone stared at her.

"Maybe they got the signs wrong?" (Y/N) Mumbled but everyone could hear her and they only shook their heads.

"No, you're in the right classroom," Mira said out loud while (Y/N) stared at her making Mira blush not knowing Zac saw.

"*snot* Just look at piggy's pic," One of Zac's goons mumbled while snickering under their breath and y/n looked at them with eyebrows furrowed. 

"Psh, I really think that pigg's mum should have had an abortion," They mumbled and y/n snapped her way towards them.

Everyone's eyes followed her perfect figure as she ignored everyone, the goons felt a dark figure loom over them making them look up, and there was the goddess staring at them coldly. 

"O-Oh Y-Y/N? Is there something you want?" They asked and y/n only forced smiled with dull eyes before she gently grabbed the phone and everyone could only watch.

*Crunch*