Vol. 01 Ch. 04

IN THE MORNING
     Matthew: **Pouts under the blanket** **Mind: This sucks, Why can't I share with Steve rather than being the only boy here...**

     Abbi: **Bangs with two pans** Everyone, get up, get up!! Your uniforms are in the bathrooms!! Wake up!! **Continuously makes noises**

     Oscar: **Shouts** Breakfast is waiting for you!!

     Jae-yeoon: **Rubs eyes from exhaustion** God! Can they wake us up peacefully?! **Mind: I'm glad I ain't Abbi's dorm mate**

     Olivia: Before they answer that, we all know what they are going to say "This is how you start your morning." **Stretches arm up**

     Abbi: Olivia! **Looks at her angrily**

     Olivia: What...

     Oscar: Lets just eat breakfast and get going to class.

     Steve: Right... **Gives Matthew his uniform and gives him a serious look** We will talk later.

Mathew: **Looks at the uniform given to him for a few moments** Yes...

    LUNCH TIME
     Abbi: I really hate you! **Shows a hateful expression towards Olivia**

     Amber: Hi guys!

     Steve: What do you want, Amber?

     Amber: Oh it's nothing I just want to...
     Matthew: **Crosses his arm on his chest and raises on of is eyebrow** Where's your third?

     Amber: **Looks blankly** Huh Jessica? Oh! She had to leave school for a while... **Looks away from their gazes**

     Jae-yeon: So you came here to replace her with one of us? Hm?

     Oscar: I'm just going to go to the restroom, see you guys soon... **Leaves**

     Abbi: **Whispers** I don't want to be involved in this problem...

     Olivia: **Whispers** Same. But we need to stick together. **Gives Amber the dirty look**

     Abbi: Yeah...

     Amber: Oh, I never thought about it--

     Jae-won: Well, we're not your dogs, so don't bother us. Sophie, I know you don't want this...

     Amber: Ha! She's not going to listen to a brat like you. So stop encouraging her!!

     Sophie: **Taps her shoulder** Amber...

     Amber: What is it now?!

     Sophie: **Shrinks her head down** I-I have to take a call...

     Amber: Ugh, be snappy! **Stares at her emotionally**

     Sophie: **Mumbles** Yes... **Runs off**

     Steve: **Slams the table** You know what?! I'm done with you being full of yourself to other people who have nothing to do with you!

     Jae-yeon: Steve's right! You should first mind your business and go away. Because you can't get friends like this!

     Olivia: Hah!

     Amber: Whatever! I'm just wasting my time on a bunch of losers! Adios!! **Flips her hair and walks away**

     Abbi: Why is Oscar taking so long!

     Olivia: **Giggles** He probably has trouble in the restroom.

     Abbi: **Giggles** I guess he does!!