Chapter 6

GO BACK TO THE CHARACTERS CHAPTER. I CHANGED THE FACE CLAIMS OF SHELBY, CASSIE, AND PARKER. AND I ADDED A NEW CHARACTER

Friday(day before the ceremony)
The week seemed to go by really fast. Tuesday was stormy like Monday so we were in the cabin all day. Wednesday was sunny, but it was still wet from the previous days rain, we went out and jumped in puddles and made huge messes. Thursday was nice and dry, we went back on the obstacle course in the morning and during lunch we got a speech from the principal. She explained how Saturday would work. Then at night we find usher the manhunt game. Of course our team won because we had a strategy.

The regressors would eat in the cafeteria for the first time for breakfast. After that they'd split up, the matched regressed would be led to the common area and wait for their caregivers to show up. Then they have free reign on anything except for the big gym and obviously the teaches lounge and dorms. It is a day for the regressors and caregivers to get to know each other and figure out if they're the perfect match. The regressors who were unmatched would go to the big gymnasium where there was a bunch of games set up, this is done because students in the past have gotten depressed because they didn't have a match. The unmatched caregivers would join them and they would mingle, sometimes caregivers and littles will end up finding their own matches. They are aloud anywhere(except teachers lounges and dorms)as long as they have a caregiver or babysitter with them. At the end of the day there will be a movie played on a big outdoor projector. There will be snacks, dinner, and drinks.

We had just finish lunch, Dillon and I were sitting under the big tree along with our cabin mates, and a group of other kids(Milo, Isabel, Michael, Myra, Finley, Kaiya, Riley, Quentin, and Landin) We were all chatting about tomorrow, it was pairing day. We finally got to meet our caregivers, and bond with them. They are going to send the already paired students to another school for a 2 day assembly thing, so the school was mainly empty. Tonight we would figure out if we had been paired or not.

"I'm so nervous to find out if I get paired or not." Milo claimed with their hands tightly clasped in their lap

"I'm not too worried about that now that I know that we get special treatment if we don't get matched. The day will be awesome either way!" Replied Riley, her pigtails bouncing as she spoke

"I'm just worried that I won't very able to regress around them." Myra said

"I think I might depending on what we're doing and how comfortable I am with them." I replied and most of them agreed.

"Did you guys hear about the gifts?" Michael asked. Everyone piped up and turned to him, we love presents

"Well, I heard a few counselors talking about some goodbye gifts for each camper. So while we're waiting for our matches to come we have little gifts depending on our little ages to keep us busy." He added on

"I did hear that. And I saw Donny(TSE cabin leader) carrying some coloring books and a rattle." Kaiya piped in

"Also if we're paired our caregivers have presents for us, and if we don't then we can get small goodie bags." Michael said as he rocked in excitement. We all squealed now even more excited about tomorrow. We talked for a bit before we saw Dario running really fast towards us.

"Guys I have good news!" He yelled as he hailed to a stop and plopped down in the circle

"I just had a meeting with Judith and she asked me if I was okay with having a sibby, and at first I was terrified because I didn't I leant one because I was afraid of my cg taking a liking to my sibby more than me. Then she told me that I got matched perfectly with an already paired couple that was looking for a male little. She didn't give too much away but I have a Daddy who recently started his transition from ftm, and a sissy whose a 1 year old regressor. She told me that they were both so excited about me and they told her that they wouldn't neglect me." He finished and took a breath, everyone in the circle give him congratulations, pats on the back, or high fives.
****time skip to after dinner****
We all rushed into the cabin, ready to go to sleep. We didn't speak as we got out our bear outfits(pics in chapter 1) and set them up for tomorrow. We showered and changed into our cabin pajamas.

After we showered we got in bed and watched Craig of the creek. Dillon and I were cuddled up in his bed, sam was laying on the floor between Javi and Nate. Zoey and winter were sitting on Zoeys bunk whispering amongst each other.

"Guys we have amazing news." Aly said as she bursted through the door. Zoey and Winter shrieked, Nate, Javi, and Sam were hugging, and Dillon and I were laughing because we saw them coming through the window.

"Alyson, I told you not to do that" Thomas said as h stepped in behind her, closing the door "but we do have some amazing news"

"Spit it out, I don't like waiting" Winter complained. Alyson roller her eyes and walked over to Sam, placing them in her lap.

"Well we talked to Judith today, and you all got matched!" Thomas said with a huge smile on his face. We yelled in happiness, i couldn't believe that all of us were lucky enough to get matched.

"Alright, lets settle down so we can explain your matches and how tomorrow is gonna go. If you have any problems with your matches then you can go to Judith's office first thing tomorrow." Aly said, her hand was on Sams head as they still were curled up in her lap

"Let's start out with Winter and Zoey. You guys have a second year caregiver. His name is Grayson and he's 16." Winter and Zoey jumped excitedly and hugged each other

"Next we have Javi and Nate. You guys have two male caregivers who are 19 and 20 years old. Their names are Cody and Andreas." The two of them hugged and had huge smiles on their faces

"Ace, you're future caregivers are actually my friends, their names are Lottie and Vera and they are 22 and 20. They're really sweet and you'll love them, they are really excited to meet you." I sat there dumbfounded

They were excited to meet me? This is amazing

I looked back at them to see the entire group staring at me, I cracked a huge smile and I saw as everyone became more relaxed

"Dillon, I'm also friends with your caregivers. Their names are Parker and Otto, they're 23 and 20 years old. They're very excited to meet you as well." Dillon smiled big and hugged me.

Soon Aly and Thomas has to leave, as it was getting late. I decided to sleep in Dillon's  bunk so we got comfy as everyone else got into their respective beds. We a light conversation about the next day before deciding to get some sleep. We bid our good nights and went silent. I looked at Dillon to find him already looking at me, we smiled like idiots at each over. He still is smiling at me as turns over on his back with one arm, I get the hint and cuddle up to him. He wraps his arm around my shoulder and plays with my hair, I take his free hand and play with his fingers. Slowly but surely we drift off to sleep, ready for all the excitement that was to come.

Word count: 1339
No proofread
Thanks so much for reading, next chapter will be pairing day and it's a long one.