Ummm WHAT?!?!

No one point of view
__________________________________
It was a normal day in the city.
Birds was singing flowers are blooming.
(if you know who said this you can be part of my story in maybe chapters 5 or 6 tell me if you want to be the problem or solution you have to be the first one though and tell one of his/her puns)
Bendy and his brother, Boris was in the kitchen. Bendy was cook but was standing on a bathroom stall because he was too small to cook without being lifed.
"Bendy are you almost done I'm starving." Boris said hungryly.

"It's almost done Boris, be patience." Bendy said to Boris as, he put the chicken on the plate.

"It's done." Bendy said as he put the plate on the glass table.

"Oh thank goodness I thought I was going to starve to death". Boris said as he started to eat his food.

"Your welcome!" Bendy said as he sat down in his chair.

Boris point of view
___________________________________
Bendy's food is so amazing. I wonder if Bendy will give me cooking lessons so I can cook my own food. When I looked at the food I was eating, I see there was chicken, with a side of black beans ,and mashed potatoes. Then I noticed who else love this type of meal......... Mugman. I started to tear up when I remembered Mugman. Bendy noticed this and got up from his chair and walk over to me.

"What's wrong Boris?" He said as he rubbed my back.

"It's just that....." I said as I pause for a moment.

"It's just what, Boris?" He said confused.

"It's just that...... I miss Mugs and Cups. It's been so long since we seen or heard from them." I said sadly with a few tears in my eyes

"It's okay I know it's kind of been hard without them but I know they will call us one day okay." Bendy said trying to make me feel better.

And as soon as Bendy said that My phone was ringing. Me and Bendy looked at each other and then started running towards my phone. Of course, I got there first because  I have much longer legs than Bendy. I grabbed the phone and answered it.

"H-hello?" I said worried

"Hello Boris!"