25》 A Secret No More

[I'm sorry for not updating yesterday. Like I said, I have school now, and I'm already busy with schoolwork.]

Fall came along and the days have been much colder. The trio and I were walking to the Great Hall to eat breakfast. They were walking side by side while I was in front of them, walking backwards as we talked. They were supposed to be my guides so that I don't bump into anyone, but they weren't paying much attention to that.

And me being an idiot, I tripped over my own two feet, making me fall back. But I hadn't hit the stone floor. Instead, I landed in the arms of none other than Draco. "Set her down, Malfoy." Harry warned. Draco put me back on my feet. And, of course, he couldn't keep his mouth shut. "Suddenly caring for Y/n again, are you Potter? Last time I checked, you two broke up last year because you cared for another girl."

Harry began to lunge at Draco, but Ron held him in place. Draco chuckled. I didn't see what was so funny, so I slapped his arm. "Ouch! You just won't stop hitting me, will you?" I ignored him and said, "Go find a seat. I'll deal with Malfoy." Harry threw a glare at Draco before leaving with Ron and Hermione. When it was just him and I, I spoke. "You have a big mouth, you know that?" We began walking towards the courtyard. "I choose to have a big mouth when it comes to Potter." he spat. "Yeah, well, you need to get out of that bad habit."

"Fine. But only when you're around will I not say anything." he kissed my forehead as we sat on a bench. "You know, and it's just a thought, but, what if everyone knew? About us, that is." I said. Draco shook his head. "We could love each other more than anything. We do. But our friends hate you, or me, and it won't change. Let's just keep 'us' a secret."

I nodded. "You're right. Besides, I think it's kinda fun like this. Almost like a forbidden love of Romeo and Juliet level." Draco blankly stared at me. "Shakespeare? One of his greatest works? A tragedy?" He shook his head. I sighed. "He was a Muggle play writer. A genius, really."

"I don't understand Muggles. I never will."

***
| 3rd person POV |

"Where's Y/n? Breakfast already finished." Hermione worried. "Reckon Malfoy's done something to her." Ron guessed. The trio shared a glance before scurrying around the halls, trying to find Y/n. "Do you think they went outside?" asked Hermione. "Maybe, they're definitely not in the castle. Ron check through the window." Harry declared. Ronald did as told.

"Bloody hell. Harry, Hermione. Come here." he called. They looked out the window to where Ron's gaze was directed. "Merlin...that's disgusting." Hermione stated. Harry only stood there in shock.

"Where's Draco? I haven't seen him sense I left the Common Room." Blaise Zabini's voice was heard by the trio, making them turn and find him and Pansy passing by. Harry caught their attention. "You may wanna look outside the window. You'll find him out there." He then stormed off, Ron and Hermione following after.

Harry couldn't believe Y/n would just betray her friends like that. Draco Malfoy, a Death Eater and an enemy. How could she so carelessly date him?, Harry thought.

As for the Slytherins,...

"Blaise how could you not tell me this?" Pansy shrieked. "Obviously I didn't know about this." Blaise argued. "I thought what they said last year was a lie." the girl muttered. She then left, sobbing.

Out in the courtyard, were Y/n and Draco standing under a tree kissing.

| 2nd POV |

Your hands were wrapped around your boyfriend's neck, fingers sliding in the blonde hair. Draco's arm was around your waist, while the other held the back of your head, keeping you close. Neither of you noticed your friends watching you. You had no idea what was coming to you.

***

| Y/n's POV |

"Breakfast is probably over. We should go to class." I informed. "Yeah, alright. I'll see you later then." Draco gave me a last quick kiss before we departed from each other. Even though we had the same class, we didn't want anything to look suspicious if we walked together. On the way to the dungeons, people were giving me weird looks and whispering while staring at me. I found it weird, but I ignored it.

Entering the class, I went to the table where my friends were at. "Hey guys!" I greeted them. "Oh don't 'hey guys' us." Harry said, disgusted at me for some reason. "What's your problem?" Harry looked at me in disbelief at my statement. "What's my problem? My problem is that I saw my friend snogging our moral enemy out in the courtyard."

I looked at him in complete and utter shock. They saw us kiss? Merlin. And now that I think about it, that's why those people in the hall were staring at me. Shit. Did the secret just get out?

"Yeah. We saw you. So, now that we know, I expect you to dump him." Harry ordered me. I was taken aback by that sudden command. Who does he think he is? Harry can't just boss me around. Especially when it comes to my relationship. "You can't tell me what to do. And I won't listen to you." I scoffed and turned away, walking towards the direction Draco was in.

He willingly let me sit with him, draping an arm around my shoulders carelessly, as we were no longer a secret. Word had gotten around like fire that Draco and I were dating.

Thinking I wouldn't notice, Draco looked over my shoulder, sending a deathly glare at Harry, who turned back to the other two.

________________________________

Didn't expect that to happen did you? And if you did, good job. Tell me in the comments what you think is gonna happen to Harry and Y/n's friendship.
Comment, share, vote. I love you as always!❤💚💙💛