The Begining

'I just love the wormth of the morning sun ,the freshness of the breeze ,there nothing sweeter than the song the little birdies sing  '

Lydiah thought to herself  while taking her morning strole .

Beep beep beep (the alarm brought her back to reality)

'Well it's time for me to head home and get ready for work '  Lydiah said softly  to her while turn around .She was not far from home so it took her ten minutes to get back.

Lydiah went straight to her bedroom to greet her husband as she got in but he was no where to be found ,she tried calling but got no answer .

Probably he decided to take a walk,

Lydiah thought to herself . She went  to the bathroom . As always after showering  she did her hair in a sloppy bun and brushed her teeth.  she decided to spice thing up a bit so she  added mascara and favourite blue  eye shadow she took out a blue dress that matches it perfectly with her new pear of shiny red heals ,that goes well with  her red Victoria secret pocket book .

After she was all dress ,she got her car  key off  the bed side table , And went down stairs to the kitchen to get her  hot coffee,  she noticed there was  a noted on the fridge . It was from Jacob apologizing for his disappearance, he had to be in the office early for a meeting .

Thanks for reading my book it my first try. I'll publish the next chapter as soon  possible