chapter 2

Around noon Lydiah feel sick and took a break to visit her doctor ,she got a shocking new , she found out she was three weeks pregnant.
On her way home  the ideas swang around in her head how she will tell jacob about the baby .
Lydiah got home around five and started dinner she prepared sea food because she wanted the night to be special further more  it was Jacob's favourite.

She went up stairs and took out that black silk  skin fitting dress that Jacob liked so much ,let down her curly red hair ,took out a nice pear of black red bottom heals . She did her edges  ,and used the light pink lipstick that brought out her pretty brown eyes.
she wanted the perfect night to deliver the good news .

Hours after waiting for Jacob he finally got in.

'where the hell were you' ? Lydiah yelled .
'I had a really hectic day I just want to go to bed' jacob replied.

He left her with a kiss on the forehead and head up stairs .Lydiah went up behind him without saying anything ,she took her pillow and a sheet a head downstairs to the living room . Lydiah turned on the tv but she couldn't stopping thinking about what Jacob could have been doing so she  cried herself to sleep 

'Good morning United States of America.'

She woke up to the sound of the television. She head upstairs  to her bedroom  to have a chat with Jacob about last night ,but he had already left .

I bet your wondering how Jacob look . ha I know 😁.I'll make sure to give the discription of Jacob in the next chapter .thanks for reading. Love you all❤🤗