Birdramon Reborn

The real Pretty Cure enemies, Dark Master, show them self... ! Their Digimon lost one by one and unlucky the cures were tired transform because they using Precure power after defeating Vandemon. And the Dark Master show they're strength ! And then Piccolomon arrived and sacrifice himself to save the Pretty Cure. After a big sacrifice... And the cures are arrived at the Spiral Mountain.

Nagisa : Where are we ?

Komachi : Is sandy here.. !

Saki : It could be a desert... !

Honoka : I smell salt here.

Erika : could be waves ?

Mai : It's a ocean.

Urara : I saw clearly.

Hikari : The fog is gone.

Nagisa : You guys all right ?

Karen : Nope, everyone was tired...

Saki : But where are we now ?

Honoka : I think this is the place where Taichi-kun had been here before. And I know there's a phone booth which is broken.

But unknown them, Piedmon spying the Pretty Cure not far from here.

Piedmon : I already saw the legendary Pretty Cure and their fairies along with Digimon.

Metalseadramon : That's was my teritories... There live are mine ! The one problem that I had to use Evil deep saver army !

Back to the Precure.

Nagisa : I think we should split up to look a crest.

Honoka : That should be easier we had a lot enemies so Nagisa, Hikari-san, Saki-san, and Mai-san should stay here.

Nozomi : Okay,  this island is very wide so Miyuki, Tsubomi, and the others come with me.

Love : Hibiki and the others with us.

Piyomon : It's kind of sad that when the 28 cures were together.

Tailmon : You don't get it, our path were different but our goals are the same. Even when we we're separated we're still together.

Coco : I hope this split up is temporarly -coco.

After the discussion the cures split up in different ways, now the Yes Precure 5, Heartcatch, and Smile are looking the ancient stones.

Reika : It says legendary Precure come to the place where the light leads you.

Nao : How did you read that ?

But then only Komachi Digivice shines the direct destinaton.

Karen : I guess it means to head this way...

Piyomon : What should we do Komachi ?

Komachi : The reason why we came this world, i think there's a problem in Tokyo do the answers lie beyond there ?

Rin : I don't really understand...  But if there's no other choice, we have to go right ?

Nozomi : That's true... There's no time to think... So let's head on over it's decided !

Tsubomi : I didn't know there were different Digimon.

Palmon : That's Stagemon.

Yayoi : That's so huge.

Patamon : That's Brakimon. Brakimon's super strong.

But then there's a sound flying Digimon it was Snimon.