Chapter 7

Laura POV

I was released from my chair and there was a old mattress and drawer on its side. Around the the room where drawings sketched all over nd in the middle of one wall 'The End Is Near'. There where no window or any outside light. It felt like I trapped here for week maybe even months. I had no way to tell what time or if it was day or night. At certain times my doors where opened to give me two slices of bread and a half glass of water. And other times Its open for torturing.

I was slowly tortured by Anna's men and Anna herself. My body was sore all over I had Cuts and bruises over my body. My beatings where the worst When it was Anna herself. She blamed me for why Massimo left her. Why he couldn't love her the way he did with me And why me and not her. She become more angrier when I made smart remarks.

Today Ones of those days Anna is coming. As I was sitting on this old dirty mattress waiting for her to show. I looked up as I heard the clicking of the lock being unlocked outside of the door. Anna enter but with an visitor beside her. It was strange when it her turn she forced everyone to stay out while she had her turn her "Fun" as she called it. This man appeared to be in his early 40s he was wearing a gray tuxedo with a big gold watch on his wrist. I've never seen this man before but I could tell nothing good was about to happen.

Anna stepped into the room with the unknown man behind her as his glaze never left me. "Questo è il disgustoso Rat di cui si è innamorato Massimo"(This is the disgusting Rat Massimo fell in love with) Anna said with disgust written all over her face as she turned to the unknown man with his gaze still on me as he spoke.

"Partire"(Leave) The man finally spoke as his glaze still remained on me.

"Cosa no, voglio sapere qual è il prossimo passo del piano. L'ho presa per te, dovrei essere in grado di sapere cosa le succede"(What no I wanna know what's the next step of the plan. I got her for you I should be able to know what happens to her) Anna fires back. "Lascia ORA prima che un proiettile sia posizionato tra i tuoi occhi" (Leave NOW before a bullet is placed between your eyes) the man booms as his glaze finally leaves me to look at Anna with a hard and cold stare.

I couldn't understand what they were saying but I know he wasn't playing any games. Finally with a huff and Anna mumbling under her breathe she as finally left. The man glaze was placed back on me as she left out and door closed. As he walked up to me and crouched down to besides me.

"I can see why Massimo choose you" he said with a pause. "To bad I'm going to have to take you away from him" the man said in a sickly tone as he caresses my cheek. "Why are you doing this" I ask him as I try to move away from his hand.

"Don't worry your pretty little head Principessa Just know I will make Massimo watch me take everything else from him like I did with his father" (Princess) was the last thing be said before he got up and left.

Author Note💕💕💕

 A special shout to @13reezy7

For leaving this Badass name I am going to use to call all my lovely readers 😩 I was so tired of Sayimg "Guyyys" so thank you

All My Sirene I hope you'll like the Chapter sorry for taking so long to update I really need to get better at this🤦🏽‍♀️ But stay tune for the next Chapter byeeeeeee😁