Chapter 26

Haha heyyyyy. So I worked on this even though I said I wasn't going to. But it made me happier so that's good.

Don't get mad at me for working though.

Also, working on Suga's story at the moment. It's gonna either be called "In the Mirror" or "Empty Addiction". Y'all can choose.

~

Hinata rolled on his side, breathing heavily. He was still asleep and very much scared. This didn't happen often but when it did, everyone in the house would know.

"Stop… no… don't touch!" Hinata threw the blankets off of him, trying to move around. He screamed through a sob, closing in on himself.

Daichi's mother opened the door and walked in. "Oh…" She walked to the bed and carefully shook his shoulder. Hinata jolted awake, coughing and crying. "Hey…"

Hinata whimpered quietly and closed his eyes back, catching his breath.

"Do you want me to go get Sugawara?"

"Mhm..."

"Alright." She stood and walked out. She returned with a half asleep Sugawara, rubbing his eyes.

"Mmm… hey. Come on." Sugawara extended a hand and yawned. Hinata stood, crying quietly. Sugawara grabbed his hand gently and shuffled to Daichi's room. "Dai…"

"Why'd you leave?" Daichi groaned.

"Cause I had to get Hinata." Sugawara sat down on the bed and pulled Hinata down next to him, holding him to his chest. Daichi nodded and put his arms around Suga's waist. Hinata calmed down and fell back asleep, not minding being held by someone different this time.

"Night…"

"Goodnight Dai." Sugawara turned his head to the side and smiled tiredly. "I'll move him back in just a moment. Don't pout."

"I don't pout."

"Of course you don't you big baby." Sugawara chuckled softly.

Daichi groaned and held Sugawara tighter. "I am not a baby…"

"Mmm… whatever you say." Sugawara kissed the top of Daichi's head. "Let me go so I can carry him."

"Fine." Daichi released him. Sugawara turned around and pressed another kiss to his head.

"It's alright."

Daichi laughed and gestured to Hinata. "I don't mind him being there. It's weird but I'll allow it."

"Mkay but that means be careful. Meaning you."

"I'm careful."

"You kick in your sleep sometimes." Daichi chuckled and pulled Sugawara down, rolling to the other side of the bed. Hinata whimpered softly and reached out a hand. Sugawara tapped his hand twice. Hinata relaxed again and went quiet. "Oh it actually works."

"Look." Both stared as Hinata tapped the sheets under him slowly and sighed.

"Aw. Kageyama affected him in something other than volleyball. That's great."

"It really is. Those two are so close."

Sugawara set his head on Daichi's chest and nodded, eyes stuck on Hinata. "I'm really worried though."

"About?"

"Both of them. Kageyama doesn't do well with others but yet he only opened up slightly to Hinata. Even I opened up to more than just you."

"Well maybe he just trusts one person."

"Has he ever called you for help?"

"He has. Once."