55. Vlog On Tour

Alexander Zverev:

You once posted a vlog of your morning with Alexander as you both got ready for the day. It was the day of his match, and you decided to make a get ready with me video, despite you not actually playing. You mostly just followed Sascha around the room, recording his routine, as he tried to push the camera out of his face. He was mostly annoyed considering you just woke up before him and had decided to make a video about him, then proceeded to wake him up with a camera in his face. As he started to wake up, he wasn't as bothered by it, getting kind of into your video like he normally does. He started explaining to the camera how he usually starts his day before a match, making you laugh with silly little jokes he thought of as he went through his morning routine.

Alex de Minaur:

After winning a match, you thought that that was the best time to vlog Alex during his warm down. You followed him around, recording him as he showed your fans his after match routine, chatting to you whilst he sat in his ice bath and showing you around the tournament venue. Most of the time, it was you trying to get him to talk to the camera, as he couldn't think of things to say or didn't really want to be on camera. Though this particular time, because he was in a good mood after a win, it was the perfect time for him to be on video. Although he didn't like being all sweaty and gross after coming straight off of the court, he didn't mind showing off himself when he took his shirt off to get into the ice bath.

Benoit Paire:

You uploaded a vlog to your channel of you and Benoit exploring the city he was playing a tournament in. He showed you around all the spots that he's visited previously and new one's he wanted to experience with you for the first time. He would always purposely make himself look like a lost tourist, often looking confused to embarrass you in front of all the natives. You would just laugh, holding your camera out and capturing every weird and wacky thing he said and did, just to be able to keep those small moments forever.

Borna Coric:

You would normally just vlog conversations that you and Borna would have in the car, waiting somewhere or just chilling at home. Your fans loved seeing the two of you have interesting and funny conversations, with both of you bringing up interesting points on important manners, or cracking jokes about the most random topics. Your fans had often requested that you started a podcast, though of course with Borna's intense schedule, you didn't really have the time to make podcasts. Because of that, your vlogs were just more popular than anything else on your channel.

Casper Ruud:

One vlog that you had made was of you and Casper as you were leaving a tournament venue that you both loved. Packing up was always the most exhausting part of travelling, as you were much better at unpacking rather than fitting everything into your bags. Your vlog consisted of Casper attempting to close your bag for you, the two of you stealing mini shampoos, and saying goodbye to your hotel room one last time. You would mostly spend the time blaming each other for the mess you had created, being all cute as you raced around to see who could pack their things first.

Denis Shapovalov:

Denis had a photoshoot with Nike, and you were allowed to vlog the experience. You would follow him around the venue, teasing him and admiring him as he would shy away from your camera. You would show your fans the behind the scenes of Denis's photoshoot, and the chats that you and his friends would have when they weren't posing. Your fans thought it was really cool that they could see about everything that goes on at a photoshoot, whilst also getting the opportunity to see you and Denis's flirty banter that they adored watching.