Prolouge pt. 1

A boy Seth. Was always an emo. People made fun of him and pushed him. He had two friends. But they died together in a car crash. He was alone. Seth didn't want this anymore. He didn't care what people thought. He was going to die. The set up the rope and chair before his last day of school. He cleaned out his locker and put a note inside. "You all have done this to me. I hope you still never notice me." and he went home. He put the death note he wrote on the table and tied the rope around his neck... A foot will be the length between him and the ground. He cried one last time. And kicked the chair away. He hung there. He felt the pain. He squirmed and kicked... Then nothing. He saw a body... He was flying? He was dead. As he flew to an escalator with a man waiting for him he felt happy, but sad. When he reached the man in cloth at the escalator the man said we must wait a little bit. The man was wearing a white old robe and had a brown beard. Was this man Jesus? But it couldn't have been. This man was crying. He spoke once more. "Why must gods children hurt each other and cause murder and suicide. Seth didn't answer. They waited a few more minutes and a couple more came. An army man. Instantly Seth knew how he died. He was shot through the head walking to a friend. The friend survived. An old man who died from old age... A little baby and mother. Both died at child birth. The mother was only 18. And a girl. Must have been around Seth's age. Who also committed suicide. She looked at Seth. They were the only two who were with tears. The Jesus looking man spoke. "I'm sorry that you must be here. But welcome to the gateway to heaven. Jacob. You served in the army and died in combat. Jess, you and your unnamed baby died at child birth. What is the child's name?" Jess the moth answered. "I want it to be Lucy." Jesus nodded and looked at the old man. "Marcus you have lived a long life." The old man smiled. "I want you three to meet and Angel when you reach the top. Welcome to heaven." He turned me and the girl. "As for you, Seth and Megan. Stay with me for a moment please." The three others left and we stayed behind. What did this great figure have to say? He looked at us and shed a tear.