two. welcome to the party

( valentina carter )

We stepped out of the uber and when Iris said that her mans friend had a big house she really meant it, it was huge

We stepped out of the uber and when Iris said that her mans friend had a big house she really meant it, it was huge. What the hell did this man do for a living? He was probably someone famous my friends knew a lot of people from everywhere.

"Wow this house is nice

"Wow this house is nice." I mumbled looking around.

"I know, these parties are usually really crazy so get ready." Iris nudged me.

We entered the front door and it was like a scene out of movie, like everything was moving in slow motion. Like damn bitch are we in an episode of euphoria? The smell of marijuana was evident and the girls doing lines of coke on the counter wasn't hidden.

Speaking of the girls, they were all gorgeous looking like they stepped out of a Fashion Nova ad. Not a single ugly girl in sight. I found myself growing self conscious like I wasn't supposed to be here.

"C'mon." Iris linked her arm with mine noticing my discomfort.

I felt the countless stares at us, it was obvious they were envious of my friends. I stared back, what the fuck where they starting at. I looked away calming myself down I tended to get really hot headed when it came to my girls.

We walked up to what looked like a living room except make it huge like insanely huge, it looked like it could have been a ball room. It was filled with girls dancing to the music that was blasting through the house. Towards the back of the room was couches that had a bunch of guys seated on them, with countless drugs and alcohol displayed in front. The only one that looked familiar was Tones, who I had only seen once when he was leaving Iris' house.

Tones immediately got up when he saw Iris, the two had the weirdest relationship but they were cute.

"Hey baby." He smiled giving her a kiss. "Wassup guys." He waved at us. He looked at me looking back at Iris, "Wait what? She really came?"