Chapter Thirteen: Part One......John? Dead?

Cay: Welcome to another episode with the Hamilsqaud! I am the narrator, and today, we will be playing, charades. 

John: Sounds fun, I guess.....

Cay: Ill explain the rules. Basically someone has to act something out and then you have to guess what they are acting out. it could be anything that can at least move. First one to guess goes next. Ill go first. 

Cay: -whispers- Im going to be acting as if I am a cat to start off. 

Cay: *purrs and walks around on knees and palms* 

Lafayette: Tiger? 

Cay: *shakes head*  *licks hand* 

Peggy: Are you eating a Popsicle? 

Cay: No- Meow.......

Angelica: A COW!! You get it Meooooooooooooooo

Cay: *rolls eyes* Clearly I am a CAT! Cats purr and lick themselves and don't go meooooooo they go meow. Clearly no one won, but do you get the point. 

Everyone: *somewhat agrees* 

Jefferson: I feel the need to go next. 

Cay: Uh, take it away. 

Jefferson: Lets see, what or who do I wanna be that can move *looks at Alexander*

Alexander: oh lemme guess....

Jefferson: My name is Alexander Hamilton, *covers mouth*

Lafayette: *flails arms in the air* You just said who you were dodo. Alex. 

Jefferson: *laughs under his breathe* 

Peggy: Honestly I dont think this game is working out...

Angelica: Yes, I agree. 

Cay: Then what do we do! We cant just have the readers unentertained. *blabbers more*

John: *coughs*

Everyone: *looks at John*

John: Um-

Maria: Why did you cough? 

John: I had a tickle in my throat.....

Hercules: You coughed earlier today and said you felt hot. 

Lafayette: Oh yeahhh. Are you doing all right? 

John: Yes, Im fine. Just a little cough means nothing. Being hot means it was hot, thats all. 

Cay: John- I feel like your getting sick. This isnt good. Where have you been? Who have you been around? 

John: Only you guys!! So one of you made me sick!!

Eliza: So you admit it! 

John: *Sighs* Yes I do admit it. I have been feeling sick but I swear, I dont know where its coming from! 

Cay: We have to investigate. But this could mean anything. 

Lee: You could be infected with the coronavirus!

Cay: Possibly, but lets hope not. Lets call a medic. 

Angelica: Finally. Peace, no fighting, and we're all calm. 

John: *coughs on Angelica* 

Angelica: *turns red* 

Angelica: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!