I Did It

So, last week I said I was going to get a gremlin Bakugou tattoo...

Well, I did it.

Homeboy also did me a solid and filled in my lightning bolt lineart I had done elsewhere last year :')

He's an absolute delight to be inked by, barely felt a thing, he made sure I was comfortable and happy with the design, and he even said he'd be happy to work with me on more manga panel tattoos in the future

He's an absolute delight to be inked by, barely felt a thing, he made sure I was comfortable and happy with the design, and he even said he'd be happy to work with me on more manga panel tattoos in the future. I sense a themed sleeve of regret... 👀

My mother hates it but eh, whatcha gonna do? I'm happy with it, and as corny as it sounds, BNHA and my experience writing for it here on Wattpad really saved me. I was severely depressed and scared about where my life was, and it became a safety blanket. I wouldn't just get a tattoo of a character/series for the hell of it. Every piece I have on my body means something to me.

I have a custom wrist piece (ruby mandala) and lyrics of Ray Charles' song 'Ruby' on my left wrist, for my daughter

A rabbit (which I'm getting lasered and covered with a similar but non dodgy design) from Watership Down, which is a symbol of me beating my crippling fear of rabbits the film gave me as a child.

A Pegasus on my shoulder for my late father, because he built me a clock with a stunning Pegasus as the center piece (same thing with the rabbit, gonna get it fixed because the artist was dodgy)

A thunderbolt in memory David Bowie, because his music raised me and helped me through rough times as a kid.

And now my Bakugou - because after so many years of being scared to have my own personality and interests due to my ex fiance, I can finally just say "fuck it" and live the way I want. Like what I want, do what I want  and be whoever the hell I want.

If anybody is interested in seeing the tattooist's work, his @ on Insta is
spendlovejosh.