Soil 3

*a few characters from each v stand in front of a construction site.*

Alpha: Huh, it looks like we're getting a new V. Cool.
Hogan: Great, twenty more insufferable people we'll have to deal with.
Lipton: Come on, don't be like that. I'm sure these V8 guys can't be that bad.
Amy: Uh, guys, is it just me or does the foundation not look like a mansion?
*a Uhaul-like truck pulls up to the constitution site. When the driver opens the back of the truck, some characters from V8 get out.*
Hogan: What the hell? Those the new guys?
Driver: Yep. These guys are a bunch of abandoned robot experiments that were repurposed to be like you guys.
Sailor: Huh. Wonder what it'll be like working with robots.
Gecko: I don't know about you, but I think it'll be flippin' sweet!
Hogan: Yeah, no one's surprised. Wait a second, why would a truck driver know what those guys were?
Alpha: Maybe he's not "Just a driver" as you said.
Tonto: Something tells me there's more to these robots than we're supposed to know.
Sonso: Perhaps. This may require further investigation.

*A limousine drives up to the scene. Beat 1, Beat 3 and Effect 1 come out*

Beat 1: Well, hello incredible beatboxers! Looks like we're your newest V!

Hogan: Yeah, as if that wasn't apparent.

Beat 1: Woah, someone's testy. Anyway, I'm Aerosol. Beat one. *gestures to Beat 3* this is Greaser, Beat 3 *gestures to Effect 1* and this is digger. Effect 1.

Amy: Waut, if he's an effect and you're beats, why are you the same color?

Aerosol:...Good question. *whispers to Greaser* I told you they were gonna notice! But no, Greaser knows everything, doesn't he?

Tonto: Alright, I think we all know at this point that something is up with you new guys. So why not tell us before we have to make things get messy?

Aerosol: *sigh*, was it really that obvious? Okay, how about I tell you once you need to know? Which isn't now. Because now, we're building the V8 building.

Sailor: Wait, hold up. Building?

Aerosol: Yeah. Unlike you, the humans who'll be working with you have other things to do than just stand in one place and sing.

Sailor: Hey! I like my job!

Aerosol: Yeah? Well, the difference between you and me is that this isn't MY ONLY job. Now if you'll excuse me, I have overseeing to do.

*Aerosol, Greaser and Digger walk away.*

Tonto:...I don't like 'em.