/Chapter 21/

Chapter Twenty-One

Mina's PoV

I woke up as I heard Sana waking me up. I looked around and realized that we are already at the place.

Everyone is already outside aside from Chaeyoung and me.

She's still sleeping. Aww how cute!

I get my phone and took a photo of the sleeping cub.

Even she's sleeping she's so cute.

"Done taking pictures of me?"

My phone almost falls coz I jumped off as I heard Chaeyoung speak up.

"Are you up since we arrived here?" I asked and composed myself.

"No, the flash on your phone woke me up." She said as she stood up and fixed herself.

"Tss, ok I'll delete it," I said and get my phone as I'm about to delete the photo I've taken but Chaeyoung gets my phone and do something on it.

"Are you sure you want to delete it? I heard you squealing while taking pictures of me. I guess you want it to be on your wallpaper." She confidently said and gave back my phone.

I checked again my phone and saw that she was on my wallpaper.

What the fudge.

"Yah! Did your head bump to the window so hard causing you to be like that? God! Chaeyoung why so full of yourself." I said in frustration and pinched her cheeks.

"Aww!"

"Ehem!" We stopped as we heard someone and saw it was Rosé who's leaning at the bus's doorway.

"They are all waiting outside." Rosé said and went out.

"Let's go," I said to chaeyoung and we went out of the bus and go to our squad.

"Is everyone here already?" Our admin asked.

As the admin of the school is sure that everyone is here already. They group all of us.

God! Chaeyoung,
Sana, Jihyo, Tzuyu, Jaebum sunbaenim. is the first group assigned?

The last group is Me, Chaeyoung, Rosé, Lisa, Dahyun, Bambam,
Eunwoo sunbaenim.

The sunbaes are the assigned Team leader of each group.

As we all grouped, the TL is given time to talk to their group members.

"Hello everyone I'll be your Team leader, Cha Eunwoo. I hope we can get along since we are staying as a team for five days. So, since Chaeyoung, Lisa, I am the only one who has tents... Bambam will stay at mine. Chaeyoung since your tent is a little bigger is it ok if you share yours with Mina and Rosé? Then Lisa to Dahyun?"

We all nodded as we set all the things up.

"Ok, the first activity is building your tents. Be a great team, guys!" The school admin said and started the activity.

"Ok guys let's do this!" Eunwoo Oppa said and we all nodded.

"Let me help you there." Rosé and I said in unison as we saw Chaeyoung having a hard time lifting the things to set in the tent.

"Ok." She said.

After a few minutes, we finished building up our tent, and the same with the others.

"Woah, we did great!" Eunwoo said as we all gathered.

"But we didn't get the first place." Dahyun is sadly sad.

Chaeyoung on the other hand is laughing at Dahyun.