This Is Who I Really Am

Still Patrick's P.O.V ^+^

"Don't you remember me? It's Pete." Taken back by the sudden use of the name I try to get out from under him.

"Are you okay? You seem surprised." Well no shit! "You've been dead for a while how are you here?!?"

He cock's his head to the side with a puzzled look on his face. "What do you mean I've been dead?"

What? He doesn't remember? "You got hit by that car. You don't remember?" He shrugs. "I don't recall that at all."

What the hell. "That's weird.... Can I get up please?" He says oh yah as if he forgot that he was on top of me.

He gets off and sits on my bed. I sigh and join him. "How are you alive?? I mean it's just ugh..." I get back up and pace around the room.

"You are confusing me." He chuckles and rummages through his pockets then pulls something out.

"Remember this?" He says with a smile as he holds up a deflated purple and blue ball. I nod and remember what pain that damn ball brought me.

"Yah..... It was the ball we played with when we first met...." He smiles and tosses it to me.

"I know!! Catch me if you can." He winks and runs downstairs. I chase after him and see him go outside.

I get out there and see yet again a body in the road.....

"Patrick! Wake up!" What the hell? I wake up and I guess it was a dream. I look around my room and see something in the closet that strikes my interest.

I'm so god damn confused.

    A/N
Ello again!! ^+^ This one is a little early but I got bored so I just updated haha. Thank you to those who are reading I know I've already said it but I'm very thankful ^-^ So this concludes my thought. Bai!!!

xSinsArenttragediesx