Chapter 21

"Damn Y/N, you have like the perfect measurements." YooA complimented, I shyly thanked her.

"Screw that, she has the perfect body. Flat stomach, thin legs, small waist, slightly wide hips, no wonder Jongho got so star-struck by you." Binnie said and I chuckled and thanked her with a faint tint of pink on my face from the compliments.

"Your facial features too Y/N. They're very soft so it practically makes it so everything looks good on you." Jiho said and they all agreed.

"Okay that's the last of the measurements."

"I got my ideal fabrics and colours."

"And my design is done."

They helped me step down and after Mimi coloured and made the plans they finally showed me the final product. I was in awe and they smiled.

"Let's get started ladies because I see that sparkle in her eye that loves the design." YooA chuckled and I nodded.

They worked faster than ever to the point it was almost ready for me to try on. Suddenly a girl came rushing down.

"Hyojung what's wrong?" YooA asked and Hyojung just looked at me.

"ITZY is here for Y/N and they brought the Day6 guys." I got scared and they saw it, the widening of my eyes, my pupils somehow also going bloodshot, how I was frozen to my spot.

Jongho wasn't here and even though I had my phone I couldn't move for the life of me.

"Binnie text Jongho and tell him we will take Y/N to safe house number five, Hyojung make sure you and the girls hold them back for as long as possible, get rough if you have to, Jiho erase security footage so they can't retrieve
Y/N's facials from the cameras, and Mimi you'll come with me to make sure Y/N arrives safely at the house without being followed, also text SVT and MONSTAX as they seem to get here the quickest and they will deal with our problem upstairs." YooA ordered and they all nodded and got to work. A girl with pink hair handed me a box with a white bow on top.

"Your dress." She said and I thanked her before running out with Mimi and YooA.

We got into a grey GMC Terrain and began driving. Unnoticed by the gangs inside and not followed by anyone. We made it to an apartment buildings and we arrived to the top floor. We entered and apartment and locked it back up. It had eight locks on it.

We kept the lights off and didn't make any sort of sounds, no talking or moving, for maybe ten minutes to ensure we weren't followed before they pulled out sewing kits from under the couch and I put on the dress as they hand sewed the few unfinished bits they couldn't do because of ITZY and Day6

Right as I came out of the washroom from changing out of the dress and back into my normal clothes, a detailed knock was performed and YooA opened the door. Jongho came in and saw me on the couch and immediately hugged me. I hugged him back as YooA and Mimi finished wrapping the dress up nicely and puting it in the box.

"SVT and MONSTAX took care of them for now, thanks for keeping her safe." Jongho said and YooA nodded.

"We wouldn't let one of our best friends girlfriend get kidnapped on our watch." Mimi smiled and I bowed to them.

"One dress and one girlfriend." YooA joked and handed me the box.

"You guys are amazing, I'll have Cheng Xiao drop off an extra present for keeping my Y/N safe." Jongho said and they shook their head and he chuckled.

He lead me back out of the apartment building after saying goodbye to YooA and Mimi. He never let go of my hand the house ride back to his house, not a single second.

But I didn't mind, it made me feel safer than I probably was.

We put the dress on his bed before we returned to the car, deciding we need to move me immediately since ITZY and Day6 showed up at the dress boutique looking for me.

That's also when I realized how many connections Jongho had. He had the girls at the dress store, a jeweller, a guy who owned a huge steakhouse/restaurant, and much more and even to the point he called in a favour and got us some help from some allies to monitor the house as they brought him a moving truck, they would keep us safe incase anyone tried to come in.

We packed my boxes at the speed of light and loaded them in. He had his allies just stay on guard in cars around the house.

We got back to his house and his allies left as we took my boxes inside. It was getting late so we didn't leave the house and decided to take an early nighttime after all that went on today.

The next morning I went downstairs and Jongho was cooking with the television on. I saw that the house I was in, burned down and I looked at Jongho.

"Did you do that?" I questioned.

"No, Twice did." He sighed and I realized how much people really wanted me to get to Jongho.

I'd need to be a lot more careful.