/Chapter 22/

Chapter Twenty-Two

Chaeyoung's PoV

We are now walking in the forest to look for the things we need for making a bonfire.

Rosé is on beside me and I can say that she's struggling. I can see that she's uncomfortable.

"Hey, are you sure you can continue this? I can bring you back to the campsite." I said while looking at her worryingly.

"Yeah. I just can't breathe properly but I can manage this don't worry." She said.

I held her hand to make her calm. And we continue to walk.

"Hate to say this but I guess we need to separate for a while. Dahyun, you lead Chaeyoung and Rosé. Bambam, Mina and Lisa go with me. Let's meet at the campsite after this. Here look for this and we look for the other one." Eunwoo Oppa said and we all nodded.

While strolling around and looking for the thing we need, we are talking to lighten up the mood.

"Oh god, I never thought that I'll be the third wheel here," Dahyun said while leading the way.

"Silly."

"Haha just kidding. So, Rosé you're also afraid of wooded places, why tho?"

While looking for the thing Rosé tells the story to Dahyun.

"Ooh... That's traumatic." Dahyun said.

We continue to walk and after a few minutes, we saw the thing we were looking for.

"Yay!" Dahyun yelled.

"Let's go back," I suggested as I noticed Rosé is uncomfortable with the situation.

"Wait up, I need to pee! Omg!" Dahyun said.

"What?! Right now?" I asked.

"Yes! Help OMG! I need to pee!" Dahyun said again.

"Aish, let's look for a private place first," I said.

We strolled again and found a private place.

"I'll look after you, go do your job," I said and turned around.

After a few minutes, Dahyun finished her job.

"Pew! I thought I'm going back to the campsite with my pants all wet!" She said and we laugh.

"Let's go," I said.

"Wait?! Where's Rosé?" Dahyun said.

"She's the- fuck where is she?!"

"I don't know?! I was busy? Where did you leave her?"

"I don't know! I thought she was with me the whole time."

"Let's go back to the place where we went!" Dahyun suggested.

We started to run back to the place we went to. I'm so nervous as hell coz I don't know what might happen if she's alone. She's struggling and uncomfortable even tho she's with me what more if she's alone.

"She's not here," Dahyun said.

"God Dahyun what should I do?! I shouldn't leave her!" I started to panic.

"Calm your ass bruh. Ok I know you can go back to the campsite. Let's split up. You go there and I go over there." Dahyun said and I nodded.

I started to ran and look for Rosé. I even yelled her name but nothing.

"Rosé! Rosé where are you-" I tripped on a rock while running and then the next thing I knew is my vision became blurry.

And all went black.

Third Person

"Let's go back. I'm sure they are waiting on us." Eunwoo said as they gathered the things they needed.

Along the way, they keep busying their selves by having some talk.

"Mina is quiet," Lisa said while walking ahead.

"Yeah, she's always like that right Min- where's Mina?!" Bambam asked as they realized that Mina is not with them.

"Shoot!" Eunwoo exclaimed.

"Let's go back maybe she's still there," Eunwoo suggested and they all nodded.

Chaeyoung PoV

I woke up as I felt that I'm all wet. I realized that it was raining. I hold my head and endure the pain.

I stood up and I realized that I need to fine Rosé.

I keep on walking to find her then I heard a voice.

"Chaeyoung!" I heard a familiar voice.

As I heard it, I followed the voice.

"Guys where are you!" I heard again.

I stopped as I realized what is happening.

This is what I dreamed of...

I looked at my pinky finger hoping that I can see the same thing I saw in my dream but I found nothing.

I just shrugged it off and continue to find the voice.

While looking for Rosé, thoughts keep coming to my mind.

What if Dahyun is right? The dream is just a bonus. What if? Aish this is not the right time for that!

"Chaeyoung!" I looked back as I heard someone call me.

"Lisa? Why are you here?" I asked.

"Mina is missing and we are looking for her. Bambam and Eunwoo is also looking for her." She said.

"What?!"

"You? where's Rosé and Dahyun? "She asked.

"R-rosé is missing too. Dahyun is also looking for her." I said while looking down.

"What?! You let her alone!? What the fuck Chaeyoung?! You know that-"

"I know! And I'm sorry for that! That's why I'm looking for her."

"Tss, you don't need to. I'll look for her. Go find Mina instead." She said and leave.

After she left, I was left dumbfounded here. I just shrugged it off and started to find Mina instead.

While walking and enduring the wound in my arm, I keep on yelling Mina's name.

"Chaeyoung!" I heard.

I immediately ran to the place and look for the voice who called me.

Then I saw her crying while sitting on a rock. I ran to her place and held her both shoulders.

"You are here." She said while tearing up.

"Don't cry. I'm here now." I said and wiped her tears.

Third-person

While the others are looking for the two ladies, Dahyun saw the others and tells the situation. They look for the others together and after that, they saw the other one.

"Oh, God Mina! Are you ok?!" Bambam exclaimed as she hugged her girlfriend who was having a hard time breathing.

"Dahyun go back to the campsite with them. I'll look for Lisa, Chaeyoung, and Rosé." Eunwoo instructed and left them.

After a long walk, Eunwoo saw Lisa who's standing while looking at their two co-members.

"I'm here already. Sorry I left you. I'm sorry. Really." Chaeyoung said and hugged Rosé.

Yes right. Chaeyoung saw Rosé.

"Lisa we can go back now. We already found Mina." Eunwoo said as he calls Lisa.

Lisa walked out first and went back to the campsite. She's expecting that she's the one who will find Rosé but she's wrong. While Eunwoo went back with Chaeyoung and Rosé at the campsite.