Chapter 18:

NO FOCUS OR POV OKAY:
Nico sat huddled in a corner as our two villains searched the warehouse for him.
The shorter, buffer boy found him first. "How dare you call the cops!" He growled through his teeth.
"I-I didn't...." Nico muttered. "Yes you did! You little bitch! Homo ass bitch, I should put a bullet through your head right now, but I'd let my master do that and enjoy torturing you first." He spat. "Stay put!" The boy walked away and the sirens stopped right outside.
"This is the police open up!"
"Nico! Nico if you're alive say something!" Percy screamed from outside the building with his voice full of sadness and desperation. "Stay quiet asshole!" The other boy snapped at Nico. He curled into a ball and silent tears streamed down his face.
A loud bang said that the doors had been knocked down.
"Justin, hold the boy at gun point I'll make the threats." The "master" said to Justin who now has a name in the story. "Sure Jason."
(A/N THIS ISNT THE END OF THE CHAPTER YET BUT OMG YES I DO MEAN JASON GRACE AND JUSTIN IS JUST GONNA BE SOME RANDOM PERSON BUT OOOOOOOOH)
The cops footsteps pounded up the stairs.
----
P-O-V Percy:
I was following the police up the stairs hoping to see Nico sitting there safe, scared but hopefully safe. I heard someone barking commands.
"Justin," a familiar slightly high masculine voice said. "Hold the boy at gunpoint and I'll make the threats."
Justin responded and I was shocked out of my mind.
"Sure Jason."
I grabbed a taser from a police man and ran up in front of the raid force. I reached the second floor to find, surely enough, Nico sitting in the corner guarded by a boy holding a gun at him and Jason Grace, someone I once called a friend, standing with a gun facing me.
"Well, well, well, who's saving who now?"