•●7| Cupcakes!●•

Jiwon's P.O.V:

It was Saturday morning, my uncles and dad didn't have anything on. I put my favourite outfit on. Jack woke me up, we went into the kitchen, we ate breakfast. Kyungjoon looked at Matt and Jack, they looked like they were planning something. After breakfast Jack came into my room. 

Knock Knock

"Come in." I say. Jack sits next to me on my bed. "We're going to the cupcake place, wanna come?" He asked. I nodded. "Lets go, then!" We went to the RozeV dorm and got Namika and May, then went to DD's dorm and got Minah, then we went to Δггоω's dorm and got JuN and then got Luckie from ForeverZ dorm. We all went in the car and went to the cupcake shop!

We went in and sat at a table. Jack said me, Namika, May, Minah, JuN, Luckie and Minho could sat at a table together while the rest of HERØ at their own table. Minho is with us to 'supervise' us because he's still a kid, and blah blah blah! Me, Namika, JuN and Luckie go see what cupcakes we can get. I got a Strawberry one, Luckie got a Blueberry one, Namika got a Banana one and JuN got a Mint Chocolate Chip one. We went to get drinks. "Hello! Can we get some drinks, please?" Luckie asks the lady behind the counter. "Yes, what would you like?" She asks. "Jiwon? What would you like?" Luckie asks me. "I don't know." I say. "You want juice or soda?" Namika asks. "Soda!" I say. "You have Soda?" Namika asks the lady. "Sorry, what?" The lady asks her, confused. "Do you have Soda by any chance?" Luckie says being more polite. "Oh, yes! We have Fanta, Cola or Sprite." She says. "Can I have Fanta, please?" I say. "Yes." She says. She asks Namika and Luckie what they want and we go sit down at the table.

"What did you guys get?" May asks. "Cupcakes." Namika says. "What kind of cupcakes?" Minah asks. "I got Banana, Luckie got Blueberry, JuN got Chocolate Chip and Jiwon got Strawberry." Namika said. Minho, May and Minah went and got their cupcakes. "The Three M's." JuN says. "What?" Namika asks him. "The Three M's. Minho, May, Minah, The Three M's." Luckie explains. "Oh, ok." Nami says poking a straw through her Sprite. "I've not had Cola in a while!" Luckie says taking a sip of her cola. "Same." I say. "Hows your cupcake?" Luckie asks. "Good." I say. "Yea, good!" Nami says taking a bit bite of her cupcake making us laugh. The Three M's come back. "What did you guys get?" JuN asks. "Cupcakes." May says. "What kind of cupcakes?" Luckie asks. "I got Carrot, May got Apple or whatever and Minah got... Where's Minah?" Minho says. We all look around. Minah was talking to an old couple. "What is she doing?" JuN says. "Talking to an old couple. Use your eyes!" Namika says. "Hey!" Minah comes back laughing. "What did you get?" I ask. "What were you talking about?" Luckie asks. "I was talking to them because they said I looked familiar, so I said I was a Kpop idol. And yea. I got a Chocolate cupcake!" She says. We all eat and talk. 

"May, how come you have an Apple cupcake and Apple juice?" Minah asks May. "Because I like Apples!" She says. "Makes sense!" Luckie says. "She has Apple everything!" Namika says. "You can't have enough apples!" May says making us laugh. After a while we eat all of our cupcakes and drink our drinks, so its time to go home. "Nice cupcakes?" Matt says coming up to our table. "Yes." We all say. "Lets go!" He says. We all get up from our chairs and see Jack paying. We all go in the car and drop everyone off then we go to our house.

When we go home I go to my room and listen to music. After a while we watch a movie and I go to bed. "Good night, Jiwon." Jack says. "Good night, Jack." I say back. "You can call me Appa or Dad." He says. "Appa?" He nods and smile. "Good night, Jackie!" Youngchul says. "Hyung!" Jack says. "Ok, ok. Good night, Jackie-Hyung!" Youngchul says. "Ugh." Jack says. I sleep well.