✧・゚: *✧・゚:*Chapter 2!*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

So this time, the perspective is from Spifey!
This chapter will yet again be short, as these starter ones are just mere introductions. Also, I decided to just go with Spifey, because having to separate both Georges is going to be annoying.
┈ ✁✃✁✃✁✃✁✃✁ ┈┈ ✁✃✁✃✁✃✁✃✁ ┈┈ ✁✃✁✃✁✁

Spifey spun around on a stool, a latte in his hands. 
"So then I was like, 'not today', and boom!" Vurb started, slapping his hand down on one of the shabby tables. The two have been chilling around the Starbucks area for a while now, waiting for their other friends to get off of their flights. Spifey yawned, pulling out his phone.
"Hey--Vurb, look! Skeppy just arrived." He stated, texting a quick response.

> SKEPPY: in the airport
> SPIFEY: cool, w/ vurb @ food court on left of baggage claim

Spifey was about to put his phone away, but jumped, as another message popped up.

> SPIFEY: cool, w/ vurb @ food court on left of baggage claim
> TECHNOBLADE: Bruh...must've walked by you

Before he even knew what was going on, the group chat was going off the hook.

> TECHNOBLADE: Bruh...must've walked by you
> BADBOYHALO: My flight just landed!!! :D
> GEORGENOTFOUND: bruh moment thought you guys weren't here LOL
> SKEPPY: u guysa re mjakking my phone go off the hoolk please stop
> DREAM: when ur being stared at
> F1NN5TER: has anyone found each other yet?? besides spiffy
> SAPNAP: dunno
> TECHNOBLADE: maybe if we stopped chatting on here, we'd have found each other by now.
> SKEPPY: way to ruikn the mood techno, bad im coming to ljook for you i m near u
> BADBOYHALO: okay!! :DD
> GEORGENOTFOUND: ok everyone get off
> DREAM: k, bye
> BADBOYHALO: see you muffins soon!!!
> SKEPPY: byee
> F1NN5TER: byebye :)
> SAPNAP: by e
> TECHNOBLADE: adios

Spifey put his phone down, glancing at Vurb, who'd also been looking at the chat. The adult stood up, grabbing his latte. 
"Should we go look for Techno?" He asked, running a hand through his messy hair.
"Lead the way." Vurb responded, tucking his phone in his pocket, before standing up, too.
"Okay, I'm getting a vibe that he's this way." Spifey said, pointing his latte towards the right. "Are you excited to meet everyone?" He added, as he started to head in that direction, Vurb following behind.
"I am."
"Vurb--"
"Hm?"
"Do you think everyone will be disappointed?"
"Why do you say that?"
"Well.." Spifey said, pausing briefly, so Vurb could catch up. "I mean--I just feel like how I am in reality is going to be disappointing. Because we all expect each other to be how we know them over calls, 'n stuff." He shrugged, taking a sip of his latte.
"Spifey, nobody's gonna be disappointed. Actually, everyone will be pleasantly surprised." Vurb responded, giving the other adult a pat on the back. "Don't worry about what they think, you're gonna be fine." He added, before starting to walk again.
"I--thanks, dude." Spifey said, following close behind.
"No pro--" Vurb started, but was cut off from a loud ding, coming from Spifey's phone. 
"Sorry, hold on." Spifey stated, turning his phone on.
It was a message.

> TECHNOBLADE: i see you guys

A/N!!!!

Hi!! If you read until the end, thank you! I wrote this around--4 in the morning, so it might not flow as well as the first chapter. But nonetheless, it's done. The next few chapters are going to be all about introductions and meetups, so bear with me!
Also...in later chapters, there might be a few cameos! So be on the lookout!!
Hope you enjoyed! :)