WHY Am I In A ANIME WORLD?

Endrew: My little cute kitty! Wake up!Babe, come on or you will be late for your important meeting!

Babe, come on or you will be late for your important meeting!

Koko: Oh no! Not again!
*I was always late to my job but I have good luck because my boss know me very well and also because he is one of my important friends . His name is Drake!*

Koko: Thanks, my love! I am gonna go! Bye, my love! *Before I went out, he gave me a kiss on my forehead! I am really happy that I have met him. I have been in a relationship with him for 3 years and maybe he will make a proposal to me soon! I hope so, he is the man of my dream and nobody will top him!*

In my work:

Drake: Hey, Koko! How are you? Do you want to go out today?

Koko: No! You know that I am in a relationship!
*Yes, I know! Why is my boss in love with me ? I don't even know, he always had has a kind of interest since I began to work and he never stop asking me the same question and I always refused!*

Brrrr... (phone making sounds)

Koko: Is this not your phone, boss?

Drake: Koko, it is your phone! Maybe, it is your boyfriend? But please turn it off after you wrote him a message!

Koko: Yes, Boss !
*Omg! Endrew..so cute! He want to have a date with me, maybe it is the day! What if he want to propose to me! Omg, I am so nervous! What should i wear?
I am gonna call my best friend, Neigin and ask her! She is one of my important friends! I have know her since my Highschool and she is one of the best fashion designer in Austria and I am really proud of her!*

Koko: Neigin, I need your help!

Neigin: What do you need,Koko?

Koko: I think it is today!

Neigin: What do you mean?

Koko: He will perhaps propose to me and then I am gonna marry my dream man!

Neigin: Omg! Omg! But how do you know if he is gonna do it! You cannot be sure of that! But however, you are my best friend and I will help you! How about the cute dress in white that looks totally good on you!

Koko: Thanks a lot! Maybe we can meet next week and then we can celebrate it together!

Neigin: Of course! See you then!

After my work:

*I hope, I will not be late to my date!
There is he! Wow, how he looks, like a prince! Oh, I mean my prince!(smiling to him) I am really so happy now!*

Koko: Hey, Endrew!

Endrew: Hi!

Koko: *Why doesn't he say anything like ,hey babe'? Why have I now this bad feelings? Oh no, why does he look sad?*

Koko: Come on, why don't we get in?

Endrew: Koko, I am here, outside, to talk about something important and I don't want that someone hear this things!